Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
:whythefukkyoulyin:

:mspaintcamumad:Look at how quickly you dropped that laugh smiley front and exposed your caught feelins, you (or should I say your boyfriend from the video) won't be my size at 230 and I don't got to post a video to be who I am shyt doesn't change that I'm more brolic than you could ever hope to be.:manny: Stop beggin other men for videos of their bodies fakkit, you couldn't even post a arm pic yet you talkin big boy shyt yourself punkass cac.:pacspit:

:mjlol: This cat retarded I'm convinced

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dere's some legitimate retards walkin dis planet wit coli accounts. :dead:
:russ:You one of them cac, :mjpls:@ you tryna talk "black" again wit those over the top mispellins sayin shyt like "dere's" as if thats gonna convince everyone you ain't a cac.:camby:

:mjlol: This cat retarded I'm convinced
:usure:I ain't the autistic white boy gettin black co-workers to pretend to be me for other males online.:dame:

Daps
:russ:You one of them cac, :mjpls:@ you tryna talk "black" again wit those over the top mispellins sayin shyt like "dere's" as if thats gonna convince everyone you ain't a cac.:camby:

:usure:I ain't the autistic white boy gettin black co-workers to pretend to be me for other males online.:dame:

:russell: Did you wash your p*ssy this morning?:pachaha:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@Stack Money why haven't you posted a pic or video? Not that I care so don't try to flip some homo shyt on me(my heart and penis is for hillgawd) But for someone denying OG you need to post up. And please don't post a bible book or lump me in with 20 other quotes because I will gloss over it

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You a bytch tho :what:

CAC ass white boi
:mjlol:You describin yourself fakkit, ol "I didn't post a arm pic 5 days ago because I didn't have time but TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!" cac.:camby:

@Stack Money why haven't you posted a pic or video? Not that I care so don't try to flip some homo shyt on me(my heart and penis is for hillgawd) But for someone denying OG you need to post up. And please don't post a bible book or lump me in with 20 other quotes because I will gloss over it
:dame:I never post videos or pics for other men and I told dude that last year, I don't need to post up shyt Internet Gangsta is the one always challengin people and made a thread callin half the board out but balked when someone asked him for a arm pic which is why this thread was made. Dude talked all that shyt demandin errbody else post shyt then dodged and told people to wait 5 days later like he couldn't show his hand real quick:mjpls:THAT'S why I'm denyin him so take the cape off and funny you were nowhere to be found askin him why he didn't post a pic or video yet here you are tryna come at me. But you one of the many cacs I made catch feelins in the past so you biased, and I'll post however I want bytch I don't give a fukk if you "gloss over it" you the one askin the question so if you skip it you just won't get your answer either way means nothin to me.:manny: