Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ: Back to writing books again huh bytch?
:umad:I'm back to replyin to nikkas sneak dissin me like I always do, I see you back to postin laugh smilies in an attempt to look like you not tight.:mjpls:

Gotta keep working bruh,I'm prolly gonna bulk up to about 230 tho
:duck:As soon as I say I'm 235 you claim you gonna bulk up to 230:mjlol:just like when I said I did 6 years in San Quentin and you started tellin people you spend 6 years in the joint, you wanna be me so bad don't you bytch.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Daps
:umad:I'm back to replyin to nikkas sneak dissin me like I always do, I see you back to postin laugh smilies in an attempt to look like you not tight.:mjpls:

:duck:As soon as I say I'm 235 you claim you gonna bulk up to 230:mjlol:just like when I said I did 6 years in San Quentin and you started tellin people you spend 6 years in the joint, you wanna be me so bad don't you bytch.:michaeljordanlaugh:

bytch boi you just keep getting more and more desperate :mjlol:

I didn't even read yo shyt:russ:

Mr. 235 lean :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
bytch boi you just keep getting more and more desperate :mjlol:

I didn't even read yo shyt:russ:

Mr. 235 lean :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
:usure:I was never desperate to begin wit you the one runnin round creatin identities and gettin co-workers to pose as you while backpedalin when asked for arm pics:pachaha:you read it you just ain't got a good comeback and ODin on laugh smilies makes you look more desperate yourself.:mjpls:

:comeon:You say you lean and goin up to 230 but tryna convince yourself I can't be 235 and lean, I'm more so muscular than "lean" anyway.

I'm pretty much right with you cuh. But the issue is y'all talkin real big like y'all some beasts when you aren't. No need for me to post up cause I ain't got it like that. And neither do you or @itsyoung!! :yeshrug:You're in shape though. Keep it up. And breath when you lifting :smugfavre:
These:flabbynsick:cats and a couple thirsty likely ugly females gassed him up in here so he feelin himself, I tried to tell ol boy that whoever that is in the video is just your average nikka at the gym but they think he Mr. Olympia.:michaeljordanlaugh:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps

I did 25 years solitary in Guantanamo Bay and I'm 6'7 270, bytch :birdman:

Daps
I'm pretty much right with you cuh. But the issue is y'all talkin real big like y'all some beasts when you aren't. No need for me to post up cause I ain't got it like that. And neither do you or @itsyoung!! :yeshrug:You're in shape though. Keep it up. And breath when you lifting :smugfavre:

When you post something I'll believe you:stopitslime:

Until then you gets no respect:yeshrug:

:russ::francis:

Daps
:usure:I was never desperate to begin wit you the one runnin round creatin identities and gettin co-workers to pose as you while backpedalin when asked for arm pics:pachaha:you read it you just ain't got a good comeback and ODin on laugh smilies makes you look more desperate yourself.:mjpls:

:comeon:You say you lean and goin up to 230 but tryna convince yourself I can't be 235 and lean, I'm more so muscular than "lean" anyway.

These:flabbynsick:cats and a couple thirsty likely ugly females gassed him up in here so he feelin himself, I tried to tell ol boy that whoever that is in the video is just your average nikka at the gym but they think he Mr. Olympia.:michaeljordanlaugh:

You dumb fukk I'm not going to be lean at 230 you idiot p*ssy,notice I said Bulk,i won't be fat but I won't be lean either, you and this dikkhead @stilltheguru ain't posted a video but talking big boy shyt,y'all both weak as fuk

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I did 25 years solitary in Guantanamo Bay and I'm 6'7 270, bytch :birdman:
:whythefukkyoulyin:

You dumb fukk I'm not going to be lean at 230 you idiot p*ssy,notice I said Bulk,i won't be fat but I won't be lean either, you and this dikkhead @stilltheguru ain't posted a video but talking big boy shyt,y'all both weak as fuk
:mspaintcamumad:Look at how quickly you dropped that laugh smiley front and exposed your caught feelins, you (or should I say your boyfriend from the video) won't be my size at 230 and I don't got to post a video to be who I am shyt doesn't change that I'm more brolic than you could ever hope to be.:manny: Stop beggin other men for videos of their bodies fakkit, you couldn't even post a arm pic yet you talkin big boy shyt yourself punkass cac.:pacspit:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you want a video of :ld:lifting the 80s 10 times? And actually going down with the Dumbbells?

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He posted vids of him lifting and directly shouting put thecoli :what:
:stopitslime:It was likely his friend judgin from how awkward the guy sounded readin off the names like he didn't know how to pronounce them/was havin trouble memorizin it, and he was asked for a arm pic 5 days before but dodged it wit laugh smilies and kept tellin people to wait til Thursday when he posts the video as if it was so difficult to just post a quick pic of his hand right then. Only reason not to drop a hand/arm pic is if it wouldn't match the dude in the video...:cacjordan: