Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:scust:@ the usual fags I made mad on the Coli tryna band together in this thread dappin each other up

nikkas out here typing out dissertations about internet cats
:russell:nikkas out here passive aggressively throwin shots witout taggin cats like a bytch

:yeshrug:

I told you that a year ago don't act like this the first time you hearin this, of course you wanna convince yourself its bs cause you know you'd get the dog piss beat out of you.:michaeljordanlaugh:

I know we all got egos but dam nikka u ain't gotta lie to kick it

All of us seen the vids. I'm not tryna gas nobody but U would get straight washed :manny:
:usure:Ain't nobody lyin and that video wasn't even of him regardless dude's smaller than me anyway, you clearly watched that video and got stuck but that nikka ain't that big he average size compared to homies at the gym and don't assume shyt about me I'd legit fukk that cat up.:manny:

That nikka is delusional man :mjlol:
Says the cac wit a alias in video form.:mjlol:

@Originalgangster317,

I hate that your name has to be associated with this thread, what was intended to be fukkery has turned into a fukk boy convention.
He's the biggest fukk boy in this thread so he fits right in.:sas1:

It happens breh,its cool.

I proved I exist tho and backed it all up so Thats all that matters,@Stack Money is a bytch and everyone knows it tho.
:ufdup:You ain't prove shyt bytch you couldn't even post a arm pic when challenged which showed you ain't even black much less the dude in the video, you feelin yourself cause gullible nikkas are on your dikk like you were hopin but everyone wit sense knows you fraudulent.:sas2:

Look one of the cacs I made catch feelins in the past poppin up to co-sign random losers just cause they sayin sometin negative about me.:umad:

:mjlol: @ the concept of getting a friend to take a proof video for you, fuk wrong with some of yall
:francis:You underestimate the lengths people go to in order to fake the funk, I've seen muhfukkas do worse its literally a bytch that used pics of her daughter to pretend to be a hot teenage cheerleader for men online. It was made into a movie even one of the dudes simpin her was lyin claimin to be a 18 year old solider in the military when he was a:flabbynsick:47 year old married man, shyt got made into a Lifetime movie.

Talhotblond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats just one notorious example, yall nikkas better smarten up assumin errbody on the net is thorough.

They be saying anything to make themselves believe a nikka don't exist :russ:
:mjpls:I ain't makin myself believe anythin I know the truth and don't fall for bullshyt, you exposed yourself when you danced around postin that arm pic common sense says it was no reason for you to balk at that if you were droppin a video 5 days later. A brotha who was tellin the truth woulda posted the pic without hessitation, a liar on the other hand woulda uncomfortably refused posted laugh smilies and deflected while dappin up groupies who made excuses for him on why he wouldn't show his arm.:mmmhmmiseeyou:If anythin they makin themselves believe you do exist.

Daps
:scust:@ the usual fags I made mad on the Coli tryna band together in this thread dappin each other up

:russell:nikkas out here passive aggressively throwin shots witout taggin cats like a bytch

:yeshrug:

I told you that a year ago don't act like this the first time you hearin this, of course you wanna convince yourself its bs cause you know you'd get the dog piss beat out of you.:michaeljordanlaugh:

:usure:Ain't nobody lyin and that video wasn't even of him regardless dude's smaller than me anyway, you clearly watched that video and got stuck but that nikka ain't that big he average size compared to homies at the gym and don't assume shyt about me I'd legit fukk that cat up.:manny:

Says the cac wit a alias in video form.:mjlol:

He's the biggest fukk boy in this thread so he fits right in.:sas1:

:ufdup:You ain't prove shyt bytch you couldn't even post a arm pic when challenged which showed you ain't even black much less the dude in the video, you feelin yourself cause gullible nikkas are on your dikk like you were hopin but everyone wit sense knows you fraudulent.:sas2:

Look one of the cacs I made catch feelins in the past poppin up to co-sign random losers just cause they sayin sometin negative about me.:umad:

:francis:You underestimate the lengths people go to in order to fake the funk, I've seen muhfukkas do worse its literally a bytch that used pics of her daughter to pretend to be a hot teenage cheerleader for men online. It was made into a movie even one of the dudes simpin her was lyin claimin to be a 18 year old solider in the military when he was a:flabbynsick:47 year old married man, shyt got made into a Lifetime movie.

Talhotblond - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats just one notorious example, yall nikkas better smarten up assumin errbody on the net is thorough.

:mjpls:I ain't makin myself believe anythin I know the truth and don't fall for bullshyt, you exposed yourself when you danced around postin that arm pic common sense says it was no reason for you to balk at that if you were droppin a video 5 days later. A brotha who was tellin the truth woulda posted the pic without hessitation, a liar on the other hand woulda uncomfortably refused posted laugh smilies and deflected while dappin up groupies who made excuses for him on why he wouldn't show his arm.:mmmhmmiseeyou:If anythin they makin themselves believe you do exist.

:russ: Back to writing books again huh bytch?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man yall nikkas wack as fukk lol. none of yall putting up anything big enough for all that bragging. smh 80 lb dumbells 10 reps? :stopitslime:nikkas ain't even breathing on the lifts either. whatever man.