Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
To be fair though half the board was pressing @MikeyC to do the same thing they was giving OG a pass for.. @MikeyC actually posted his "proof" quicker :skip: (if you can even that call that proof :dead: ). He did it in 1 day , it took OG 5 days :dead:

Anyone scared to
Show near immediate proof when pressed is usually 99% time someone hiding something. Lets not all pretend we havnt seen this before.

I say that, to say this - i think thats probably OG in the video. It was just very skeptical of how everything was handled. And seemed like everyone was giving him a pass while they press any one else questioned for the same exact thing. Like i said earlier :yeshrug: i can admit when im wrong

Nah, @Stack Money being a complete and utta fukkin retard is a whole separate issue.

But I think da major difference between @Originalgangsta317 and @MikeyC was one couldnt just upload what was asked right on da spot i.e. proof gym workouts.

A hand or simple face pic is nothin. Somethin dat slow phaggit @Stack Money vehemently refused to accept a ban bet for from bof @Originalgangsta317 and eam mahself.

Why should da person who proposed da bet let da otha mufukka off da hook by just volunteering to do it for free? Specially afta dealin wit all thier bullshyt accusations?

fukk dat shyt. :rudy: :camby:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I said i think its him in it :skip: and :what: why people tryna shoot him :wtf:

Between that and secondthoughts fighting people to the death :whew: suicide squad in this mafukka :whew:

You bout to be gone foe 6 months breh

@Luck european ancestry is gonna fall between 18-25 percent

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Nah, @Stack Money being a complete and utta fukkin retard is a whole separate issue.

But I think da major difference between @Originalgangsta317 and @MikeyC was one couldnt just upload what was asked right on da spot i.e. proof gym workouts.

A hand or simple face pic is nothin. Somethin dat slow phaggit @Stack Money vehemently refused to accept a ban bet for from bof @Originalgangsta317 and eam mahself.

Why should da person who proposed da bet let da otha mufukka off da hook by just volunteering to do it for free? Specially afta dealin wit all thier bullshyt accusations?

I dont know bout that past history. shyt before this past weekend me n @Originalgangsta317 never even had an issue that i thought of :skip:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I dont know bout that past history. shyt before this past weekend me n @Originalgangsta317 never even had an issue that i thought of :skip:

Personally, I think bof y'all should just squash da shyt and kim. I fux wit bof of yas.

Breh showed his proof and we all got to laff at dat downs havin homo @Stack Money .

W's all around as far as I'm concerned. :ehh:

Daps

Exactly he won't even prove his bytch ass exist at least @itsyoung!! did and admitted he was wrong,that's the type shyt I can respect.

But this clown here man:russ: @Stack Money is a true clown and troll it's official:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Personally, I think bof y'all should just squash da shyt and kim. I fux wit bof of yas.

Breh showed his proof and we all got to laff at dat downs havin homo @Stack Money .

W's all around as far as I'm concerned. :ehh:
Theres just multiple threads involving all the same posters so whats said in 1 thread aint being seen there n vice versa

Admitted im wrong here :yeshrug:

:salute: rep is back i got u

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't get what the beef was with @Originalgangsta317 he's always been helpful in the shyt he posts and never attacks anyone, if you read his posts and threads on calisthenics it was obvious he worked out a lot.
Was another thread where he kept @ ing me saying i dont be in the gym and talking down on me etc. Theres like 3-4 other threads that led to this pretty much. Never had an issue with dude before that

Its good now :manny: