Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:wtf: A year ??? Mufukka, it was a couple days ago. :mindblown:

@Originalgangsta317 Breh....:dead:
Keep frontin but after your identical posts to me I think you both the same person even now you tagged me into "his" thread after bytchin at me in a separate thread, and your inability to let shyt go and petty desperation for the last word is equaled only by the internet gangsta.:pachaha:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
28vsmly.gif

full

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know Originalinternetgangsta had so many groupies on here:scust:muhfukkas musta believed his prison ducktales saw that same 30 second video of a random black dude doin weak pull ups and got stuck.:mjlol:

:francis:@ that spin, he stay creatin threads callin out half the site yet NOW when someone pulls his card he "marches to the beat of his own drum".

:mjpls:Funny you weren't sayin that in all the threads where he was demandin nikkas post workout videos, you didn't pop up outta nowhere tellin him he was crazy for thinkin errbody had to follow his orders when he was sayin they pussies for ignorin him but you immediately rushed in here to throw on the cape for him and play that "well yall didn't have to listen to him yall chose to do it" shyt.:stopitslime:

You sayin that now but I seriously doubt thats your response to every one of these threads and I ain't notice you in his thread when he was tryna press dozens of posters.:patrice:

:ufdup:He seems shook or he woulda dropped a arm pic as proof that he definitely at least a black man, HE was on some "DO IT NOW MUTHAfukkA!" in his call out thread which he made cause he was tight nikkas were callin him a cac so he tried to deflect by puttin the spotlight on everyone else but when cats threw it back at him he bytched up cause he can dish it out but can't take it.

You clearly have a horse and its that perpetratin cac otherwise you woulda said the same shyt in his thread and told him they ain't gotta jump like he they massa but you conveniently were quiet as a church mouse until ya man got cornered in, I mean I told his punkass from jump I never do what a random nikka tells me but if he playin that game of "proof pic now or you a p*ssy" then he can't go:whoa:when its turned back around on him he the one who made those rules but now he copin pleas.

:michaeljordanlaugh:@ That blatantly scripted video, like I said dude sounds like he don't even know the context behind the shyt he rattlin off as if you told him the list of names you gathered from that thread and he recited them back, nikka can barely pronounce the names look like he readin a paper out of camera view and even the way he says "Coli" is awkward. He ain't sayin it like he talkin he sayin it like he readin/memorized the shyt, it doesn't help that you stalled for 5 days but now that your big brother dropped by you jumpin bad like "TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!".:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:usure:Look at you gettin all giddy over your boyfriend/alias finally puttin out a response but I ain't impressed by those videos, it might've meant somethin if he dropped that arm pic when challenged but that "wait til Thursday" shyt confirmed my suspicion that the nikka in the video is someone he knows and not actually him.

:scusthov:You a true attention whore I can tell these clowns dappin you up and co-signin your shyt is givin your bytchass life, just shows you a loser who created a fake persona on here of a muscular black ex con and are ecstatic that so many gullible negroes bought into it so now your corny ass feels like the popular kid in High School that you never were.

Why are you still arguing about this? He already posted his proof video. Go find something else to whine about :camby:

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I didn't know Originalinternetgangsta had so many groupies on here:scust:muhfukkas musta believed his prison ducktales saw that same 30 second video of a random black dude doin weak pull ups and got stuck.:mjlol:

:francis:@ that spin, he stay creatin threads callin out half the site yet NOW when someone pulls his card he "marches to the beat of his own drum".

:mjpls:Funny you weren't sayin that in all the threads where he was demandin nikkas post workout videos, you didn't pop up outta nowhere tellin him he was crazy for thinkin errbody had to follow his orders when he was sayin they pussies for ignorin him but you immediately rushed in here to throw on the cape for him and play that "well yall didn't have to listen to him yall chose to do it" shyt.:stopitslime:

You sayin that now but I seriously doubt thats your response to every one of these threads and I ain't notice you in his thread when he was tryna press dozens of posters.:patrice:

:ufdup:He seems shook or he woulda dropped a arm pic as proof that he definitely at least a black man, HE was on some "DO IT NOW MUTHAfukkA!" in his call out thread which he made cause he was tight nikkas were callin him a cac so he tried to deflect by puttin the spotlight on everyone else but when cats threw it back at him he bytched up cause he can dish it out but can't take it.

You clearly have a horse and its that perpetratin cac otherwise you woulda said the same shyt in his thread and told him they ain't gotta jump like he they massa but you conveniently were quiet as a church mouse until ya man got cornered in, I mean I told his punkass from jump I never do what a random nikka tells me but if he playin that game of "proof pic now or you a p*ssy" then he can't go:whoa:when its turned back around on him he the one who made those rules but now he copin pleas.

:michaeljordanlaugh:@ That blatantly scripted video, like I said dude sounds like he don't even know the context behind the shyt he rattlin off as if you told him the list of names you gathered from that thread and he recited them back, nikka can barely pronounce the names look like he readin a paper out of camera view and even the way he says "Coli" is awkward. He ain't sayin it like he talkin he sayin it like he readin/memorized the shyt, it doesn't help that you stalled for 5 days but now that your big brother dropped by you jumpin bad like "TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!".:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:usure:Look at you gettin all giddy over your boyfriend/alias finally puttin out a response but I ain't impressed by those videos, it might've meant somethin if he dropped that arm pic when challenged but that "wait til Thursday" shyt confirmed my suspicion that the nikka in the video is someone he knows and not actually him.

:scusthov:You a true attention whore I can tell these clowns dappin you up and co-signin your shyt is givin your bytchass life, just shows you a loser who created a fake persona on here of a muscular black ex con and are ecstatic that so many gullible negroes bought into it so now your corny ass feels like the popular kid in High School that you never were.

Did you forget to take your Prozac today?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Did you forget to take your Prozac today?
Why are you still arguing about this? He already posted his proof video. Go find something else to whine about :camby:
To be fair though half the board was pressing @MikeyC to do the same thing they was giving OG a pass for.. @MikeyC actually posted his "proof" quicker :skip: (if you can even that call that proof :dead: ). He did it in 1 day , it took OG 5 days :dead:

Anyone scared to
Show near immediate proof when pressed is usually 99% time someone hiding something. Lets not all pretend we havnt seen this before.

I say that, to say this - i think thats probably OG in the video. It was just very skeptical of how everything was handled. And seemed like everyone was giving him a pass while they press any one else questioned for the same exact thing. Like i said earlier :yeshrug: i can admit when im wrong

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
To be fair though half the board was pressing @MikeyC to do the same thing they was giving OG a pass for.. @MikeyC actually posted his "proof" quicker :skip: (if you can even that call that proof :dead: ). He did it in 1 day , it took OG 5 days :dead:

Anyone scared to
Show near immediate proof when pressed is usually 99% time someone hiding something. Lets not all pretend we havnt seen this before.

I say that, to say this - i think thats probably OG in the video. It was just very skeptical of how everything was handled. And seemed like everyone was giving him a pass while they press any one else questioned for the same exact thing. Like i said earlier :yeshrug: i can admit when im wrong

Or maybe they just dont want to do it :dahell:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Anyone scared to

Its him in the video breh

You and @Originalgangsta317 need to squash it

Youre gonna regret going ao hard against him after @Poitier shoots him