Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Daps
Was another thread where he kept @ ing me saying i dont be in the gym and talking down on me etc. Theres like 3-4 other threads that led to this pretty much. Never had an issue with dude before that

Its good now :manny:

Don't forget it all started from y'all going in on @Luck while he wasn't here to defend himself,then it led to other things.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Damn @Originalgangsta317 Brolic af.

I've been working 6 days a week for the past 2 months and it's fukked up my gym routine. I've been working out like 3 days a week and been too lazy to hit the gym so I've been doing that prison workout routine OG showed me, compared to my usual 5-6 days in the gym. But fukk it Im motivated, heading to the gym now. I ain't gonna lose these gains for a bytchass job fukk that. :salute:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You arent making sense. You're being extra to avoid saying you're a bird chested female who can't lift his body weight 15 times.

Use that time you spend on your knees for something more productive and do some girl push-ups turtle face faggit.
wow a dweeb who pretends at karate just said that to me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Lonely faggit that was yesterday. The moment is over. Let it go you fukkin bytch. If I seentchew in real life you'd be skinnin and grinning like we just jokin around off the strength of my trap muscles knowing dam well ill rock your jaw and make you snap your fingers in a z motion stop. Don't make me gay bash you.

I can physically threaten you because you can't lift your body weight 15 times. Step your shyt up faggit.

Daps
Damn @Originalgangsta317 Brolic af.

I've been working 6 days a week for the past 2 months and it's fukked up my gym routine. I've been working out like 3 days a week and been too lazy to hit the gym so I've been doing that prison workout routine OG showed me, compared to my usual 5-6 days in the gym. But fukk it Im motivated, heading to the gym now. I ain't gonna lose these gains for a bytchass job fukk that. :salute:

:mjcry:
Don't let that job stop you breh,my job is the worst but I gotta stay in shape it's a must

Daps

Lonely faggit that was yesterday. The moment is over. Let it go you fukkin bytch. If I seentchew in real life you'd be skinnin and grinning like we just jokin around off the strength of my trap muscles knowing dam well ill rock your jaw and make you snap your fingers in a z motion stop. Don't make me gay bash you.

I can physically threaten you because you can't lift your body weight 15 times. Step your shyt up faggit.

:ooh: