Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You not fit so you not in the circle of power. You weak you frail that's why you hang with the cowards. Get on them bars and give me a reason to respect you as a man bytchboy.
word? :mjlol: post up yr vids of yr girl remotely respecting you ya fvckin' clown

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Where's your body weight video though.

Time to put down the narcotic and knock out that 15
Ill do mine when i grt back from vacation. Probably wont be able to do the bench honestly. My upper body strength is lacking. :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ill do mine when i grt back from vacation. Probably wont be able to do the bench honestly. My upper body strength is lacking. :mjcry:
That means it's time to give that narcotic a break and get high on testosterone for a while

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One I am single two you are looking after a child that's white so who really needs a picture here? :wtf:
You arent making sense. You're being extra to avoid saying you're a bird chested female who can't lift his body weight 15 times.

Use that time you spend on your knees for something more productive and do some girl push-ups turtle face faggit.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I didn't know Originalinternetgangsta had so many groupies on here:scust:muhfukkas musta believed his prison ducktales saw that same 30 second video of a random black dude doin weak pull ups and got stuck.:mjlol:

Or just maybe he marches to the beat of his own drum and not yours :yeshrug:
:francis:@ that spin, he stay creatin threads callin out half the site yet NOW when someone pulls his card he "marches to the beat of his own drum".

You guys are crazy thinking someone is supposed to do what you want when you want :pachaha:

Those guys didn't have to do anything. They chose to just to show off
:mjpls:Funny you weren't sayin that in all the threads where he was demandin nikkas post workout videos, you didn't pop up outta nowhere tellin him he was crazy for thinkin errbody had to follow his orders when he was sayin they pussies for ignorin him but you immediately rushed in here to throw on the cape for him and play that "well yall didn't have to listen to him yall chose to do it" shyt.:stopitslime:

I wish a white boy would be pressing me to do some shyt,telling me to do somethin when he say so foh
You sayin that now but I seriously doubt thats your response to every one of these threads and I ain't notice you in his thread when he was tryna press dozens of posters.:patrice:

He seems assured so I doubt he frontin and said he'll post a video or whatever tomorrow

You on some "do it now mutha fukka!!" like he supposed be yessa massa I shos will do it cuz you said so.If he aint done by the time He said then roast away

I have no horses in this just being objective :manny:
:ufdup:He seems shook or he woulda dropped a arm pic as proof that he definitely at least a black man, HE was on some "DO IT NOW MUTHAfukkA!" in his call out thread which he made cause he was tight nikkas were callin him a cac so he tried to deflect by puttin the spotlight on everyone else but when cats threw it back at him he bytched up cause he can dish it out but can't take it.

You clearly have a horse and its that perpetratin cac otherwise you woulda said the same shyt in his thread and told him they ain't gotta jump like he they massa but you conveniently were quiet as a church mouse until ya man got cornered in, I mean I told his punkass from jump I never do what a random nikka tells me but if he playin that game of "proof pic now or you a p*ssy" then he can't go:whoa:when its turned back around on him he the one who made those rules but now he copin pleas.

:michaeljordanlaugh:@ That blatantly scripted video, like I said dude sounds like he don't even know the context behind the shyt he rattlin off as if you told him the list of names you gathered from that thread and he recited them back, nikka can barely pronounce the names look like he readin a paper out of camera view and even the way he says "Coli" is awkward. He ain't sayin it like he talkin he sayin it like he readin/memorized the shyt, it doesn't help that you stalled for 5 days but now that your big brother dropped by you jumpin bad like "TODAY I GOT TIME CUZ!".:mmmhmmiseeyou:

@Stack Money phaggit ass lookin at dese vids like :dame::lupe:

:laugh:
:usure:Look at you gettin all giddy over your boyfriend/alias finally puttin out a response but I ain't impressed by those videos, it might've meant somethin if he dropped that arm pic when challenged but that "wait til Thursday" shyt confirmed my suspicion that the nikka in the video is someone he knows and not actually him.

Yup he a fasho bytch as well
:scusthov:You a true attention whore I can tell these clowns dappin you up and co-signin your shyt is givin your bytchass life, just shows you a loser who created a fake persona on here of a muscular black ex con and are ecstatic that so many gullible negroes bought into it so now your corny ass feels like the popular kid in High School that you never were.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Q2Ozlf6.gif
:damn:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Stack Money At first I just thought you was just a scary ass p*ssy duckin bets, but now it's quite obvious yousa legit fukkin retard. :deadmanny:
:umad:The fact you admittin you really thought that shows you the fukkin retard I ain't got shyt to be scared of from your bytchass and I told you a year ago I don't make bets on message boards over corny shyt, you and your alias live for this internet shyt so you stay beggin for bets cause it means that much to your lame ass.

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:umad:The fact you admittin you really thought that shows you the fukkin retard I told your ass a year ago I don't make bets on message boards over corny shyt, you and your alias live for this internet shyt so you stay beggin for bets cause it means that much to your lame ass.

:wtf: A year ??? Mufukka, it was a couple days ago. :mindblown:

@Originalgangsta317 Breh....:dead: