Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why are you still arguing about this? He already posted his proof video. Go find something else to whine about :camby:
bytch he still quotin me talkin shyt so ask him, given how long it took him to drop that video while refusin to even post an arm pic to show he black that could easily be his friend and not him. Not to mention his ridiculous post count nobody postin that much all day has time to work be in a relationship and also exercise religiously, and he the one thats been whinin about me for the past year so quit capin for him and fukk off.:pacspit:

full
:russell:Another corny cac smiley, I'm startin to think you the autistic one and got OCD.

Did you forget to take your Prozac today?
Another Originalinternetgangsta groupie:stephenasmithsleep:

He dumb as shyt man,dude a troll
You describin yourself? You stay quotin/taggin me in threads all over this site and got multiple aliases.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

Nah, @Stack Money being a complete and utta fukkin retard is a whole separate issue.

But I think da major difference between @Originalgangsta317 and @MikeyC was one couldnt just upload what was asked right on da spot i.e. proof gym workouts.

A hand or simple face pic is nothin. Somethin dat slow phaggit @Stack Money vehemently refused to accept a ban bet for from bof @Originalgangsta317 and eam mahself.

Why should da person who proposed da bet let da otha mufukka off da hook by just volunteering to do it for free? Specially afta dealin wit all thier bullshyt accusations?

fukk dat shyt. :rudy: :camby:
500x1000px-LL-cd48bcc1_6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpeg

You been goin full retard since I called you out on your bullshyt in a different thread, you runnin all over the site taggin me talkin shyt and slanderin me to anyone who will listen to your autistic ass.

What was asked right on the spot was an arm pic which coulda been uploaded and a pic of his face would've been proof if it was the face of the same guy in the video 5 days later, you could argue your boyfriend wasn't at the gym to do the routines in that challenge but he definitely could've shown his face in a pic when asked to let it be known he's really the guy in the video or at least shown his arm to prove he really black.:cacjordan: You the slow fakkit if you don't understand that, and you tellin me a hand pic is nothin but ignore your boyfriend refused to post a pic of his arm when asked he ducked and dodged waitin 5 days later until he could get his friend to pretend to be him.

I didn't accept cause I truly "march to the beat of my own drum" like that chick claimed he was doin, I told him last year I never do bets just cause someone demands one it ain't only about him thats how I always am.:yeshrug: But he the one that constantly challenges people to post pics and videos yet balked at doin the same when asked (I wasn't the one who asked I already know he a cac so I don't care about gettin a pic outta him) he scrambled for the excuse that he not near a gym so that dude asked him to just post a arm pic and he STILL couldn't do that, :ufdup:and the dude who asked posted multiple videos of himself durin that time so you can't give your boyfriend the excuse that the other guy didn't show proof.

Personally, I think bof y'all should just squash da shyt and kim. I fux wit bof of yas.

Breh showed his proof and we all got to laff at dat downs havin homo @Stack Money .

W's all around as far as I'm concerned. :ehh:
:francis:No he showed his friend it woulda been proof if he had posted a pic of his face 5 days before when asked but him runnin from that then comin back 5 days later wit "receipts" leaves the possibility open that the dude wasn't him, and no one was laughin at me a few groupies just tried to:cape:you so fixated on what other people on here think and wantin to be in the popular crowd like that other cat said you obviously are a life long loser and treat this site like its high school for you to do over. Your boyfriend gets an L for gettin his big brother to play him for the Coli and you get an L for bein an autistic fakkit obsessed wit me.

Exactly he won't even prove his bytch ass exist at least @itsyoung!! did and admitted he was wrong,that's the type shyt I can respect.

But this clown here man:russ: @Stack Money is a true clown and troll it's official:mjlol:
I don't owe your punkass shyt bytch and I never show my pics to other men:dame:you in no position to call me a troll when you a perpetratin loser desperately tryna convince people you the nikka in the video and are tight cause I'm still callin you out on your scam. You played yourself wit that pic shyt it was no logical reason for you not to post your face when dude asked to show you were the cat in the video or even a arm pic showin you black, now I know for sure you a cac it's official.:michaeljordanlaugh:

Been had @Stack Money on ignore, dude just loves to argue and not even good at it. prob argues with bugs and dogs and shyt.
i5upht.jpg

Another random loser I made catch feelins and has been obsessed wit me ever since, if I was really on ignore you wouldn't be taggin me:mjpls:clearly YOU love to argue since you tagged me makin sure I see your lame diss and respond to your bytchass. Drink piss nikka.:camby:

Man dude weird as fukk
Says the guy wit over 14,000 posts in a year who couldn't post a pic of his black arm and needed 5 days to upload a video of "himself", then you get giddy cause gullible people fell for it and think you a black man who works out all the time has a girlfriend a regular job but oddly also has time to post on the coli all day gettin 14k posts in a year among other internet activities you likely got.:duck: I don't know who's worse you for bein fraudulent or them for believin it.

Anyone that loves to argue automatically go on my ignore list. they either lonely or stupid and usually both, not worth effort of even scrolling past their post, just ignore em.
nikka who the fukk are you? I don't even remember talkin to you but you prolly got butthurt over somethin I said and still can't let it go so you ran in here to tag and talk about someone you supposedly have on ignore:usure:I actually hate to argue cause I have a life and don't be on here to throw shots all day but you idiots always catch feelins over shyt I say and start back and forths wit me.

Daps
bytch he still quotin me talkin shyt so ask him, given how long it took him to drop that video while refusin to even post an arm pic to show he black that could easily be his friend and not him. Not to mention his ridiculous post count nobody postin that much all day has time to work be in a relationship and also exercise religiously, and he the one thats been whinin about me for the past year so quit capin for him and fukk off.:pacspit:

:russell:Another corny cac smiley, I'm startin to think you the autistic one and got OCD.

Another Originalinternetgangsta groupie:stephenasmithsleep:

You describin yourself? You stay quotin/taggin me in threads all over this site and got multiple aliases.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

500x1000px-LL-cd48bcc1_6061345573_bd9a454ed1.jpeg

You been goin full retard since I called you out on your bullshyt in a different thread, you runnin all over the site taggin me talkin shyt and slanderin me to anyone who will listen to your autistic ass.

What was asked right on the spot was an arm pic which coulda been uploaded and a pic of his face would've been proof if it was the face of the same guy in the video 5 days later, you could argue your boyfriend wasn't at the gym to do the routines in that challenge but he definitely could've shown his face in a pic when asked to let it be known he's really the guy in the video or at least shown his arm to prove he really black.:cacjordan: You the slow fakkit if you don't understand that, and you tellin me a hand pic is nothin but ignore your boyfriend refused to post a pic of his arm when asked he ducked and dodged waitin 5 days later until he could get his friend to pretend to be him.

I didn't accept cause I truly "march to the beat of my own drum" like that chick claimed he was doin, I told him last year I never do bets just cause someone demands one it ain't only about him thats how I always am.:yeshrug: But he the one that constantly challenges people to post pics and videos yet balked at doin the same when asked (I wasn't the one who asked I already know he a cac so I don't care about gettin a pic outta him) he scrambled for the excuse that he not near a gym so that dude asked him to just post a arm pic and he STILL couldn't do that, :ufdup:and the dude who asked posted multiple videos of himself durin that time so you can't give your boyfriend the excuse that the other guy didn't show proof.

:francis:No he showed his friend it woulda been proof if he had posted a pic of his face 5 days before when asked but him runnin from that then comin back 5 days later wit "receipts" leaves the possibility open that the dude wasn't him, and no one was laughin at me a few groupies just tried to:cape:you so fixated on what other people on here think and wantin to be in the popular crowd like that other cat said you obviously are a life long loser and treat this site like its high school for you to do over. Your boyfriend gets an L for gettin his big brother to play him for the Coli and you get an L for bein an autistic fakkit obsessed wit me.

I don't owe your punkass shyt bytch and I never show my pics to other men:dame:you in no position to call me a troll when you a perpetratin loser desperately tryna convince people you the nikka in the video and are tight cause I'm still callin you out on your scam. You played yourself wit that pic shyt it was no logical reason for you not to post your face when dude asked to show you were the cat in the video or even a arm pic showin you black, now I know for sure you a cac it's official.:michaeljordanlaugh:

i5upht.jpg

Another random loser I made catch feelins and has been obsessed wit me ever since, if I was really on ignore you wouldn't be taggin me:mjpls:clearly YOU love to argue since you tagged me makin sure I see your lame diss and respond to your bytchass. Drink piss nikka.:camby:

Says the guy wit over 14,000 posts in a year who couldn't post a pic of his black arm and needed 5 days to upload a video of "himself", then you get giddy cause gullible people fell for it and think you a black man who works out all the time has a girlfriend a regular job but oddly also has time to post on the coli all day gettin 14k posts in a year among other internet activities you likely got.:duck: I don't know who's worse you for bein fraudulent or them for believin it.

nikka who the fukk are you? I don't even remember talkin to you but you prolly got butthurt over somethin I said and still can't let it go so you ran in here to tag and talk about someone you supposedly have on ignore:usure:I actually hate to argue cause I have a life and don't be on here to throw shots all day but you idiots always catch feelins over shyt I say and start back and forths wit me.

You a real life idiot. I've already explained everything fukk boi,I work 12 hours 4 days a week at an auto plant hitting a single button all day:mjlol: fukk yea I got nothing but time on my hands,but the crazy thing is you won't even prove you exist. Ima track ya ips when I come to Cali and fukk you up fakkit :umad: until then stay off my dikk stacknomoney :heh:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear there are some haters that'll hate on everything on this forum and off. Even when a person is trying to drop knowledgeable on a particular subject you still can't satisfy them.

They continue to be miserable and hate. Even when they talk shyt and you tell them to back up their claims they'll make excuses and continue to bytch. :pachaha:

Daps
I swear there are some haters that'll hate on everything on this forum and off. Even when a person is trying to drop knowledgeable on a particular subject you still can't satisfy them.

They continue to be miserable and hate. Even when they talk shyt and you tell them to back up their claims they'll make excuses and continue to bytch. :pachaha:

I don't get it bruh.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair though half the board was pressing @MikeyC to do the same thing they was giving OG a pass for.. @MikeyC actually posted his "proof" quicker :skip: (if you can even that call that proof :dead: ). He did it in 1 day , it took OG 5 days :dead:

Anyone scared to
Show near immediate proof when pressed is usually 99% time someone hiding something. Lets not all pretend we havnt seen this before.

I say that, to say this - i think thats probably OG in the video. It was just very skeptical of how everything was handled. And seemed like everyone was giving him a pass while they press any one else questioned for the same exact thing. Like i said earlier :yeshrug: i can admit when im wrong

I never pressed mikeyC. Never even posted in the thread :yeshrug:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Post dissertations 2 days later late Saturday night about a poster you don't like brehs...
Don't have a life post on a message board all day everyday and expect other people to do the same brehs, I usually only get on here when I'm at work cause I ain't spendin most of my free time talkin to yall losers and since I work the night shift I post at night from work.:manny: I got in late that Saturday after hangin out wit friends and decided to laugh at what new stupidity your boyfriend said, I was respondin to people that were talkin about me and I always multiquote when I post.

:russell:Corny cac post

You a real life idiot. I've already explained everything fukk boi,I work 12 hours 4 days a week at an auto plant hitting a single button all day:mjlol: fukk yea I got nothing but time on my hands,but the crazy thing is you won't even prove you exist. Ima track ya ips when I come to Cali and fukk you up fakkit :umad: until then stay off my dikk stacknomoney :heh:
:whythefukkyoulyin:You a real life loser you admit you have nothin but time on your hands (we already knew that from your post count:michaeljordanlaugh: ) yet prefer to spend all that time talkin to other men about their bodies and stalkin me on here, and you claim to have a shytty job that a literal retard could do which lets me further know you on the spectrum but congrats on at least havin a job (allegedly) instead of stayin at home collectin that disability check.

Obviously I "exist" but once again you beggin another man for pics of himself, you lost all right to demand proof from anyone when you bytched up over postin a simple arm pic. Good luck wit that I use IP mask like you cac but thanks for lettin me know how furious I have you:umad:you been on MY dikk chasin me around the site and refusin to let shyt go wit me so quit projectin bytch.

:camby:Don't jump in to passive aggressively speak on shyt you don't know about for daps, he been bytchin at me since last year over some shyt I can't even remember that he raged about for a month straight and hasn't let his little grudge go ever since. And he ain't tryna drop knowledge he tryna support his fake internet persona of a bodybuildin ex con.:pachaha:

:ufdup:He the definition of the shyt talkin hater you describe who can't back up his claims he was told to post a arm pic and balked for 5 days until he could get his friend to pose as him, he made excuses on why he couldn't drop that arm pic (actually he didn't even come up wit an excuse he just dodged it while people like you made excuses for him) and continued to challenge other people to do shyt now he's ironically bytchin about me not givin him a pic.

I don't get it bruh.
:stopitslime:Drop the innocent act you know why me and others don't like your ass, you just created a whole thread tryna take shots at us but now that a thread was made goin at you you're tryna front for your newfound friends who are capin for you in here.

Last edited:
Daps
Don't have a life post on a message board all day everyday and expect other people to do the same brehs, I usually only get on here when I'm at work cause I ain't spendin most of my free time talkin to yall losers and since I work the night shift I post at night from work.:manny: I got in late that Saturday after hangin out wit friends and decided to laugh at what new stupidity your boyfriend said, I was respondin to people that were talkin about me and I always multiquote when I post.

:russell:Corny cac post

:whythefukkyoulyin:You a real life loser you admit you have nothin but time on your hands (we already knew that from your post count:michaeljordanlaugh: ) yet prefer to spend all that time talkin to other men about their bodies and stalkin me on here, and you claim to have a shytty job that a literal retard could do which lets me further know you on the spectrum but congrats on at least havin a job (allegedly) instead of stayin at home collectin that disability check.

Obviously I "exist" but once again you beggin another man for pics of himself, you lost all right to demand proof from anyone when you bytched up over postin a simple arm pic. Good luck wit that I use IP mask like you cac but thanks for lettin me know how furious I have you:umad:you been on MY dikk chasin me around the site and refusin to let shyt go wit me so quit projectin bytch.

:camby:Don't jump in to passive aggressively speak on shyt you don't know about for daps, he been bytchin at me since last year over some shyt I can't even remember that he raged about for a month straight and hasn't let his little grudge go ever since. And he ain't tryna drop knowledge he tryna support his fake internet persona of a bodybuildin ex con.:pachaha:

:ufdup:He the definition of the shyt talkin hater you describe who can't back up his claims he was told to post a arm pic and balked for 5 days until he could get his friend to pose as him, he made excuses on why he couldn't drop that arm pic (actually he didn't even come up wit an excuse he just dodged it while people like you made excuses for him) and continued to challenge other people to do shyt now he's ironically bytchin about me not givin him a pic.

:stopitslime:Drop the innocent act you know why me and others don't like your ass, you just created a whole thread tryna take shots at us but now that a thread was made goin at you you're tryna front for your newfound friends who are capin for you in here.

Boy yous a bytch and where did I say my job was shytty at? It pays very well and its just simple,you retarded ass bytch. I'm not about to respond to all that fakkit ass typing you doing either. I could care less who like me on here:mjlol:

Nobody gonna do nothing about it in real life tho:sas2:

Including you p*ssy ass boi :sas1:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Boy yous a bytch and where did I say my job was shytty at? It pays very well and its just simple,you retarded ass bytch. I'm not about to respond to all that fakkit ass typing you doing either. I could care less who like me on here:mjlol:

Nobody gonna do nothing about it in real life tho:sas2:

Including you p*ssy ass boi :sas1:
:mspaintcamumad:You the bytch and the description you gave of your 12 hour job says its shytty, yeah it's "simple" just like you its a job for slow muhfukkas and any job where you just push a button all day don't pay shyt cause literally anybody could do it.:heh: The fact you have so much extra time doin that to post on here the whole 12 hours lets me know its not at all important and only given to "special" adults out of sympathy, a job like that doesn't even actually exist they created that shyt just to help you earn a paycheck and give you somethin to do so you don't feel like the retarded societal leech that you are sittin in your moms basement collectin disability.:mjlol:

You won't respond to the rest cause you know I'm right, and clearly you care who likes you since you puttin in so much work to impress nikkas creatin entire falsified backgrounds and gettin one of your coworkers to pose as you.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:usure:I could literally kill you wit my bare hands, even if you were that guy in the video your fakkit ass would still get washed.

Daps
:mspaintcamumad:You the bytch and the description you gave of your 12 hour job says its shytty, yeah it's "simple" just like you its a job for slow muhfukkas and any job where you just push a button all day don't pay shyt cause literally anybody could do it.:heh: The fact you have so much extra time doin that to post on here the whole 12 hours lets me know its not at all important and only given to "special" adults out of sympathy, a job like that doesn't even actually exist they created that shyt just to help you earn a paycheck and give you somethin to do so you don't feel like the retarded societal leech that you are sittin in your moms basement collectin disability.:mjlol:

You won't respond to the rest cause you know I'm right, and clearly you care who likes you since you puttin in so much work to impress nikkas creatin entire falsified backgrounds and gettin one of your coworkers to pose as you.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

:usure:I could literally kill you wit my bare hands, even if you were that guy in the video your fakkit ass would still get washed.

:russ: Ok Nomoney you got it,you'd wash me:troll:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is why I never get into it with nikkas on here, fukkin insanity :pachaha:
Co-sign I try to stay outta beef cause nikkas never let shyt go and harass me for weeks at a time but even when I'm makin regular posts some emotional dude will catch feelins over nothin or a fakkit who still mad about shyt from a year ago will quote me draggin me into a back and forth like this cat is doin.:francis:

:russ: Ok Nomoney you got it,you'd wash me:troll:
I got more money than you workin that bullshyt ass job:mjlol:and considerin you a loser cac needin a real life alias to make videos for you I know you must be a p*ssy lookin muhfukka so there's no way you can fight.

Daps
Co-sign I try to stay outta beef cause nikkas never let shyt go and harass me for weeks at a time but even when I'm makin regular posts some emotional dude will catch feelins over nothin or a fakkit who still mad about shyt from a year ago will quote me draggin me into a back and forth like this cat is doin.:francis:

I got more money than you workin that bullshyt ass job:mjlol:and considerin you a loser cac needin a real life alias to make videos for you I know you must be a p*ssy lookin muhfukka so there's no way you can fight.

You seen the videos I'd lay yo weak ass out p*ssy boi