Help a nig out get some good quality air buds for a good price

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I still like my jbuds. I'm not a heavy user, but am using them a considerable amount more than I had expected to. Taken them on a few airplane trips, bike rides, and walks to the liquor store and they've served me well. I have no desire to upgrade from them anytime soon, and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist when I come to my purchases. I know there are better out there, but for casual users @ $50 they're unbeatable. The sound quality, loudness, and bass is fine for me. Made a couple quick calls to my wife during my ownership and while the quality is pretty low, it's still serviceable if you don't plan on talking too long.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These shyts are fukking knocking. Mines came in and they're comfortable and fukking comfy. Rep:blessed:

I happy with my lil $20 purchase.

I've been wearing the right one at work and when I ride on the bike trail. I wear the left one when driving. I always seem to need one ear open. When I've had two in it had a good sound. shyt I almost lost one more than once. So for the higher end ones that have a vibrate or loud tone if one is dropped or lost, I can definitely see how it's cool.

As far as the galaxy buds I think they are made durably and to get beat up and lost which us why they put those features on them and they are good. Sorry I wont knocked them there. But I like these and my usage is pretty simple. I've been doing the research as well as watching reviews on other similar ones. If not these I'd get the qcy wireless headphones, similar specs I think a slightly better fit and slightly better sound. Probably not noticeable at all but I'd check them out if i were ever in the market again.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just bought some Haylou GT1 buds off of Amazon after this review:

FYI you can get them (and the QCY ones) cheaper on eBay if you don't mind waiting 2-3 extra weeks for them to be shipped from China

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Lost my jlab joints smh....copped some 15 dollar joints from Amazon and them shyts is terrible
:dead:
What you expect from 15 dollar ear buds

These have been holding me down the past few months

Bluetooth Headphones, VEATOOL 5.0 Binaural Call True Wireless Earbuds 20H Playtime HD Stereo Bass Sound Mini in Ear Bluetooth Earphones with Built in Mic and Charging Case for Sports Running

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
So I'm back smh

Was thinking about getting the Samsung joints but my homie said call quality sucks and I'm really not trying to spend 150 on headphones smh

Lost my jlab joints smh...

Copped some 20 dollar joints from Amazon based off of reviews and those shyts is fukking terrible

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
These Galaxy Buds are ULTRA COMFORTABLE...95 percent charged out the box...an update was ready too. I havent played with the ambient sound and touch features but this is beautiful...ULTRA FAST connect to the Note 9.
How's the call quality? My dude says the shyt is trash

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How's the call quality? My dude says the shyt is trash
Wont be clear in noisy environments but I dont hear any complaints. Creative Outliers are great for calls too. And of course the Bose 700s are wonderful.

Just had to get some replacement Outliers though..lost them ..probably somewhere in my car. The gave me a discount price though..$52.

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Wont be clear in noisy environments bit I dont hear any complaints. Creative Outliers are great for calls too. And of course the Bose 700s are wonderful.

Just had to get some replacement Outliers though..lost them ..probably somewhere in my car. The gave me a discount price though..$52.
I think I might just re buy the jlab joints.....I'm a cheap b*stard lol

I'm going to best buys before work so I will decide then

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think I might just re buy the jlab joints.....I'm a cheap b*stard lol

I'm going to best buys before work so I will decide then

$hit, if they worked for u and are consistent? Get them. I never tried them. I know the e sabbat and Creative Outlier are the best bang for under $100. Me? I cant do cheap over features..I need long battery life and great sound...Creative leaves all others in the dust, by far.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
$hit, if they worked for u and are consistent? Get them. I never tried them. I know the e sabbat and Creative Outlier are the best bang for under $100. Me? I cant do cheap over features..I need long battery life and great sound...Creative leaves all others in the dust, by far.
Creative outlier? Got them at best buy? How's the audio and call quality?

Can u send me a link if u don't mind