Help a nig out get some good quality air buds for a good price

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just picked up a pair of Jbuds in the morning

Sound is so so, compared to my regular Sony Extra Bass ear buds

I seen alot of people recommending those memory foam tips on these for better sound and fit

Bout to order some rn on Amazon

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-20190505-0012281.jpg

They came in yesterday. They nice.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually I bought these for 20 bucks from gizmodo some Chinese site

How do they fit in your ear?
Perfect.

What's weird is all 3 sizes of rubber cones fit fine too. They fit so well I was jumping rope for an hour this morning sweating, consistent movement, they didn't even slip.

I bought a pair for my lady she has trouble with inner ear buds. I have the xiaomi pistons so I took the small buds from them and put them on these and they are even smaller than the small and shes not really having any issues.

She has her ear pierced in both sides like this so that could be her problem
tragus-piercing.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Perfect.

What's weird is all 3 sizes of rubber cones fit fine too. They fit so well I was jumping rope for an hour this morning sweating, consistent movement, they didn't even slip.

I bought a pair for my lady she has trouble with inner ear buds. I have the xiaomi pistons so I took the small buds from them and put them on these and they are even smaller than the small and shes not really having any issues.

tragus-piercing.jpg

:salute:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Perfect.

tragus-piercing.jpg
Can you sleep or lay on your side with them??

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you sleep or lay on your side with them??

Yes. I just watched a 25 min youtube video about CT fletcher while laying down and I had to plug my phone in and lay on my side for like 20 mins. Sleeping with these in these wouldn't be an issue.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes. I just watched a 25 min youtube video about CT fletcher while laying down and I had to plug my phone in and lay on my side for like 20 mins. Sleeping with these in these wouldn't be an issue.
That's what I need then because they claim its not comfortable with the Galaxy Buds..I'm a side sleeper and always watching that phone or something.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I need then because they claim its not comfortable with the Galaxy Buds..I'm a side sleeper and always watching that phone or something.

Be cautious. I didnt/haven't read or watched any reviews on the galaxy buds. I dont even know what they look like.

Like I said my girl has her tragus pierced and she complained about comfort and them slipping out. I gave her some smaller cones, even smaller than the smallest that came with them and she hasn't complained since.

I have ran, jumped rope which are pretty physical activities and they have not popped out or really even got loose to where I needed to reinforce them. Which surprised me. And now that I've laid down on my side with them head directly on the pillow with them in my ear, I could fall asleep with them in, I don't know about my lady or anyone else. But I could.

For $25 they should hold you down. If not you could always try the galaxy buds and return them assuming they are more than $60

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Let me know if u get those or the Galaxy buds, the battery life and Max volume on these jlabs are ASS

I plan on getting the Galaxy Buds if I can't find something better

• Dap
Reactions: R=G