Help a nig out get some good quality air buds for a good price

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
My next ones..also in the top 5 under $100
Linsoul Sabbat E12 Ultra TWS Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless HiFi Earbuds, Sweatproof Noise Canceling Earphones with Built-in Mic for Sports Running (Gunmetal)

Copped the Jabra joints today they coming later

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds - Alexa Enabled, True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black - Bluetooth Earbuds Engineered for The Best True Wireless Calls and Music Experience

How are these?

I love mine but mostly use them for podcasts and a little music. Sound is good and no sync issues...

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They're legit..top rated but 75t just topped the newest best TRUE WIRELESS List over the Jaybird Vistas, Momentums, newest Air Pods...
Lol I'm really not trolling but the pair Amazon sent is fukking broke....blacked out got my money and I get to keep this broke with ...fukking ridiculous

In the Jabar app the left headphones keeping going in and out ....I'm not making this shyt up

Ridiculous

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lol I'm really not trolling but the pair Amazon sent is fukking broke....blacked out got my money and I get to keep this broke with ...fukking ridiculous

In the Jabar app the left headphones keeping going in and out ....I'm not making this shyt up

Ridiculous
That sounds crazy..lol. Amazon never sends me ineffective items except that tubberware set that was missing tops and they sent me a free replacement the very next day.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
That sounds crazy..lol. Amazon never sends me ineffective items except that tubberware set that was missing tops and they sent me a free replacement the very next day.
Bro 1st time I went through this ....I order shyt from Amazon ever other week for a min now

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bro 1st time I went through this ....I order shyt from Amazon ever other week for a min now
At that point..its time to talk to someone on that little instant Amazon call back number..that's way too much inconvenience. I wouldn't put up with that shyt. I need my shyt REAL QUICK as it is. Lol.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
At that point..its time to talk to someone on that little instant Amazon call back number..that's way too much inconvenience. I wouldn't put up with that shyt. I need my shyt REAL QUICK as it is. Lol.
You Kno what's crazy I have some cheap 16 dollar joints that last through all three of these shyts

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You Kno what's crazy I have some cheap 16 dollar joints that last through all three of these shyts
The little cheap $10 wired joints I got in a pinch like two years ago still work..I cant find the last 3 sets of wired ones that came with my two Note 8s and Note 9. It's probably right in my sight...I cant find my fukking Galaxy Buds charging case either but I know that's in my main room...just gotta go through everything that's out.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Damn, Flossy saying these are the truth :wow:

I love my Galaxy Buds but he saying they louder and the mids n highs are super clean :lupe:

I'm fully in the Samsung eco system with my Note 10+,Galaxy Buds and Active 2 watch so IDK what to do :to:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these Anker ones the same ones from the 3rd post? I usually like Anker products, so it's good to hear that they're positively reviewed.

I went with the JLab things though because I was trying to save 10 to 20 bucks, and I'm only using these earphones for personal use at home , not for making phone calls or anything like that. If they mess up on me after a week of using I'll report back, but I haven't even tried them that long yet.