Help a nig out get some good quality air buds for a good price

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
fukk it. I'm bout to go pick up a pair, got my S9+ and bought an S3 Frontier watch earlier ,wanna keep it in the eco system as well
Already better then the Jlabs, the case is half as small, the audio is a bit louder and clearer

Would definitely recommend, specially with a warranty from BB, get the new ones wen they drop in 2 years

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jlab call quality is really bad I have to take it out my ear when I make calls smh
One thing I can say about both the Bose Soundsport and QC 35 II..no one ever complains about hearing me.

The Soundbuds Slim from Anker..I use those daily and no one complains about how I sound on those calls either.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
One thing I can say about both the Bose Soundsport and QC 35 II..no one ever complains about hearing me.

The Soundbuds Slim from Anker..I use those daily and no one complains about how I sound on those calls either.
I guess you get what you paid for.... I'm definitely going upgrade

• Dap

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
These Galaxy Buds are ULTRA COMFORTABLE...95 percent charged out the box...an update was ready too. I havent played with the ambient sound and touch features but this is beautiful...ULTRA FAST connect to the Note 9.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
These Galaxy Buds are ULTRA COMFORTABLE...95 percent charged out the box...an update was ready too. I havent played with the ambient sound and touch features but this is beautiful...ULTRA FAST connect to the Note 9.
for us cheap niccas, is there anything comparable for less?

• Dap

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
for us cheap niccas, is there anything comparable for less?
That's my problem...I havent tried out many brands.
@winb83 has the excellent sennheiser momentums but they cost like $300..I havent heard the new $50 Anker ones..the ones mentioned in this thread or the Raycons. I havent tried the Jabra ones either. The Bose ones seem too bulky but I dont hear too many complaints about comfort on those either.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Galaxy buds are great in terms of connectivity and they fit great and the sound quality is good.

But it does have a few bugs such as the Bluetooth connection sometimes drops when stepping outside(I have a S10+ btw) and the ambient sound mode isn't great.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Galaxy buds are great in terms of connectivity and they fit great and the sound quality is good.

But it does have a few bugs such as the Bluetooth connection sometimes drops when stepping outside(I have a S10+ btw) and the ambient sound mode isn't great.
We'll see..I have alot of morning activity...I'll tell the real as alwys..fir the Note 9 side. Havent hooked them up to my Note 8 yet.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah the Buds are legit..I can sleep in them too...and you always just take one out and charge the other once it gets low. Touch controls are flawless..dont take that long to charge the buds independent of a charger on a fully charged case either. There is a 15 minute quick charge to get you 90 mins in a pitch. Battery life is definitely close to 6 hours or over it.

I havent tried all the wing tips. They heavily recommend doing that to see which one has the better seal which gives you better noise isolation. But they sounded very good when I was getting my car checked out this morning and I was in the waiting room with the common filth.

I'll give these a easy B+.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jlab call quality is really bad I have to take it out my ear when I make calls smh
Yeah the call quality is really bad. People sound like they're on speaker phone standing 4 feet away and they can't hear me. The charging is cool but I found the comfort to be pretty bad. I can't wear them for long they feel like they hurt my ear and no size is really good for me. I'm returning these shyts and copping a cheaper pair online.