Help a nig out get some good quality air buds for a good price

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH back to the drawing board...on the search again for headphones

@R=G
Those Xiaomi Redmi airdots are great still. I bought them earlier this year and they're still going. The only thing I didn't like about them is sometimes one earbud would lose sync with the other one and it was kind of annoying finding a way to get them back in sync.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Those Xiaomi Redmi airdots are great still. I bought them earlier this year and they're still going. The only thing I didn't like about them is sometimes one earbud would lose sync with the other one and it was kind of annoying finding a way to get them back in sync.
Link?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Jabra Elite 65t Earbuds - Alexa Enabled, True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case, Titanium Black - Bluetooth Earbuds Engineered for The Best True Wireless Calls and Music Experience

How are these?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Jaybird Vista $179.

I just got them in September and haven't had any issues so far. They're sturdy, waterproof, have a good case and a good app. On few occasions they didn't immediately pair with my phone (just had to put one bud back in the case and take it back out). That's the only complaint that I can think of.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Jaybird Vista $179.

I just got them in September and haven't had any issues so far. They're sturdy, waterproof, have a good case and a good app. On few occasions they didn't immediately pair with my phone (just had to put one bud back in the case and take it back out). That's the only complaint that I can think of.

Too expensive

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking to buy some headphones, leaning towards the Anker ones from the first page, or the JLab ones

I don't care about call-quality, I just want to use them at night to play white noise.

Can I buy some on Black Friday or are there possibly better deals on Cyber Monday?

I have some Amazon gift cards so I'd rather go through with an Amazon purchase instead of EBay or Best Buy.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking to buy some headphones, leaning towards the Anker ones from the first page, or the JLab ones

I don't care about call-quality, I just want to use them at night to play white noise.

Can I buy some on Black Friday or are there possibly better deals on Cyber Monday?

I have some Amazon gift cards so I'd rather go through with an Amazon purchase instead of EBay or Best Buy.

I’m still happy with my jlabs. Anker makes good stuff too though.