Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Has there ever been a Top 5 QB with Jerry as the owner besides Aikman?

Cowboys had a 20 year drought the day Dak was drafted. What did they do from 1996 to 2016? Nothing.

Cowboys could have Mahomes right now and the game wouldn't be much different. Crap culture, bad o-line coach, meh HC/DC. Name the QB that is winning rings with this franchise in its current form?

I'm not even a Dak stan but I hate seeing Jerry escaping criticism because fans insist on blaming Dak for shyt that was going on when Dakota was a toddler. Cowboys fans hate mediocrity yet never hold Jerry accountable and then complain about mediocrity. Make it make sense.
Every Knicks fan on planet Earth hates James Dolan.

But if Julius Randle or KAT go out there and put up 4/22 standing around on the perimeter giving zero effort, guess who Knicks fans are going to crucify...

Nobody defends Jerry. Nobody likes Jerry. This is some MAGA deflection tactic here. It's okay to criticize the highest paid QB in NFL history when he plays like absolute dogshyt at home vs. good teams. Guy is floating picks to defenders. He did it last week for everyone to see as well. He got bailed out because the other team has Justin Fields at QB.

This idiot Dak is 9 years in and throws Eephus pitches in the Red Zone to CeeDee Lamb in double coverage in back to back weeks.
And you want the fanbase to be mad at Jerry? :what:

Dak could throw 18 INTs in one half of football and you stans will run in here talking about "why doesn't anybody blame Jerry for not drafting the LB out of FAU in the 5th round that I really liked and that god awful art exhibit outside section 112. We weren't doing anything with Romo, either. Leave Dak alone!"

fukk Jerry Jones

fukk Dak Prescott even more

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No production from the RB position.
Only two skill position players who can get open somewhat reliably.
OL was porous. From start to finish. Dak had no time majority of the game.
We can't stop teams with our starting front 7 alignment. The 2nd unit is the same level of bad. Which actually speaks more to the starters than the backups that we saw out there today.

Secondary was pitiful. Reminded me of that game against the Packers in 2010. Where Mike Jenkins got put on that summer jam screen for not wanting to tackle. Lions receivers carved us up the same way the Packers WRs and TEs carved us up 9 months ago. It was easy and effortless for them out there today.

Coaching is beyond outdated. McCarthy and Zimmer in 2024 is ugly football.

You know Micah felt relieved to be standing in sweats with the headset and Surface Tablet today.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
No production from the RB position.
Only two skill position players who can get open somewhat reliably.
OL was porous. From start to finish. Dak had no time majority of the game.
We can't stop teams with our starting front 7 alignment. The 2nd unit is the same level of bad. Which actually speaks more to the starters than the backups that we saw out there today.

Secondary was pitiful. Reminded me of that game against the Packers in 2010. Where Mike Jenkins got put on that summer jam screen for not wanting to tackle. Lions receivers carved us up the same way the Packers WRs and TEs carved us up 9 months ago. It was easy and effortless for them out there today.

Coaching is beyond outdated. McCarthy and Zimmer in 2024 is ugly football.

You know Micah felt relieved to be standing in sweats with the headset and Surface Tablet today.
I'll take your word for it. Didn't watch past the 1st drive.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is the second week in a row, i didn't watch the game or even check the score during the game.

Jerry Jones and his family need to go.

The Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill because they knew they couldn't afford him after they paid Mahomes. The Cowboys give Cee Dee Lamb a massive contract, then give Dak $60 million a year... Even though the roster got worse. No real running back. An offensive line in the middle being being rebuilt. And NOTHING done to upgrade the defense.

When was the last time Dallas had a Pro Bowl caliber defensive tackle and safety? They should've traded Cee Dee when he decided to hold out and I wouldn't have let Dak play out his contract. At this point, they might as well trade Parsons. They will waste his prime years, just like they wasted DeMarcus Ware's before they ended up releasing him for nothing.

I've never seen a team consistently mismanage a roster like this. This team perpetually ends up being short on the offense, defense or both.

The 90's dynasty was built before the modern day salary cap and free agency. They lost players after the 2nd Super Bowl when Jimmy Johnson got fired, so Jerry Jones has worked under the free agent and salary cap rules since their inception. He should be the best GM in the NFL. But he simply doesn't have an eye for talent, he doesn't have an eye for coaching, and does just good enough to not suck, and bad enough to not be a contender. This teams window closed. Dan Quinn stuck around to try to win a title and the fact that he left, indicates he knew it was a wrap.

Dak should've took a massive pay decrease so Dallas could try to add more talent, but he only cared about his deal. I don't blame Cee Dee for wanting to get paid, but he has to know he's not winning shyt in Dallas.

I don't even watch football anymore. I tried to hold out some hope but this offseason let me know it's over. They're stuck with Dak, and because they gotta pay Diggs and Parsons, if they pay market value, the roster will get worse. Jones is too stupid to trade any one of them, so be prepared for another 10 years of misery. I'm not sticking around for it. Technically I'm a Cowboys fan, but I refuse to watch this shyt anymore.

Daps
Every Knicks fan on planet Earth hates James Dolan.

But if Julius Randle or KAT go out there and put up 4/22 standing around on the perimeter giving zero effort, guess who Knicks fans are going to crucify...

Nobody defends Jerry. Nobody likes Jerry. This is some MAGA deflection tactic here. It's okay to criticize the highest paid QB in NFL history when he plays like absolute dogshyt at home vs. good teams. Guy is floating picks to defenders. He did it last week for everyone to see as well. He got bailed out because the other team has Justin Fields at QB.

This idiot Dak is 9 years in and throws Eephus pitches in the Red Zone to CeeDee Lamb in double coverage in back to back weeks.
And you want the fanbase to be mad at Jerry? :what:

Dak could throw 18 INTs in one half of football and you stans will run in here talking about "why doesn't anybody blame Jerry for not drafting the LB out of FAU in the 5th round that I really liked and that god awful art exhibit outside section 112. We weren't doing anything with Romo, either. Leave Dak alone!"

fukk Jerry Jones

fukk Dak Prescott even more
You're doing exactly what Jerry wants you to do.

It's OK bro. Some folks been programmed to just shyt on Dak because "reasons."

This is how you gotta look at it: swap out Dak for any QB right now.....what's the Cowboys record? Probably the same 3-3. Games would look different but the end result is the same. Dak playing a perfect game...Dallas still loses by 3 scores.

Whose fault is that? Jerry.

Say it with me breh (like the Springer Show):

Jerry

Jerry

Jerry

Jerry

Jerry

That's where 100% of the heat needs to be. When Dak is long gone, retired with a potbelly and gray beard....the Jones family will still be here running the Cowboys.

Who do you blame then?

We blamed Romo, Garrett, Dak, McCarthy, Dan Quinn, Kellen Moore, Lucky Whitehead, the overpriced brisket nachos, 3:25 kickoffs, waxing gibbous, Dez's foot injury and Rowdy the mascot.

I know it feels good to blame Dak because we can avoid admitting that our Boys have become the NFC's Raiders. Mahomes and Brady combined couldn't lift this steaming pile of shyt past the NFC Divisional. I'm not saying Dak is free from blame....but if you have the same issues before Dak and still have the same issues WITH Dak...maybe the problem was already here.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said the best thing to happen to the franchise was to sign Dak to the biggest deal in NFL history, cause it will dismantle the franchise

It begin today. Boyz won't be good for probably another 5 or 6 years unless they trade Parsons, Diggs, and Bland for draft capitol. They won't.

Happy BDay Jerruh. 82 today. When Jerruh is gone, Stephen will sell the team because unlike Jerruh, he cares what people think of him. Jerruh doesn't

Until then, enjoy the show