Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Daps
Serious question for the stans,

Has there ever been a supposed “top-5” qb that gets embarrassed and blown out like this on a weekly basis?
Has there ever been a Top 5 QB with Jerry as the owner besides Aikman?

Cowboys had a 20 year drought the day Dak was drafted. What did they do from 1996 to 2016? Nothing.

Cowboys could have Mahomes right now and the game wouldn't be much different. Crap culture, bad o-line coach, meh HC/DC. Name the QB that is winning rings with this franchise in its current form?

I'm not even a Dak stan but I hate seeing Jerry escaping criticism because fans insist on blaming Dak for shyt that was going on when Dakota was a toddler. Cowboys fans hate mediocrity yet never hold Jerry accountable and then complain about mediocrity. Make it make sense.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Dak getting blown out on a weekly basis is extreme. He is a 12-4 qb in the regular season who chokes in the playoffs. I don't think that scenario works for him imo.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Has there ever been a Top 5 QB with Jerry as the owner besides Aikman?

Cowboys had a 20 year drought the day Dak was drafted. What did they do from 1996 to 2016? Nothing.

Cowboys could have Mahomes right now and the game wouldn't be much different. Crap culture, bad o-line coach, meh HC/DC. Name the QB that is winning rings with this franchise in its current form?

I'm not even a Dak stan but I hate seeing Jerry escaping criticism because fans insist on blaming Dak for shyt that was going on when Dakota was a toddler. Cowboys fans hate mediocrity yet never hold Jerry accountable and then complain about mediocrity. Make it make sense.
Mahomes can throw an accurate pass