Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So did they get booed yesterday or were there too many lions fans to hear them?
There was audible booing that the commentators made note of in the first half when Dak and CeeDee were missing on connections in Q2.

I think by 2H, everybody was checked out and had accepted the game for what it was. Majority of the booing and displeasure from the crowd was in Q2.

The training camp apathy has now carried over into 3 home games this season lol

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed that ass whooping we put on yall yesterday.

A day later and I feel bad for cowboys fans.

You can blame Dak, cry to fire McCarthy and Zimmer.

This all falls on Jerry. He has built this circus and it's about to get worse

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thoroughly enjoyed that ass whooping we put on yall yesterday.

A day later and I feel bad for cowboys fans.

You can blame Dak, cry to fire McCarthy and Zimmer.

This all falls on Jerry. He has built this circus and it's about to get worse

Y'all better finish the job and win the entire thing 💪🏾

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Shiii at this point I hope they lose as many games as possible and start this rebuild shyt. Most of these overpaid bums gave up yesterday:yeshrug:

Do a fire sale and get some picks, we desperately need to draft a running back, offensive lineman, and please draft a beefy fukking defensive tackle for once. Safety is also a major concern too, that’s been the biggest drop off position wise this year.

Dak is what he’s always been: a qb who will front run against shytty teams but will always fall short if there’s any sort of pressure, or high stakes. There’s some talented qb’s coming in the 2026 draft so we ride the dak train to misery and tank for a high pick next year, time to find his replacement.

Who am I kidding tho, Jerry jones is alive and kicking so this shyt will never happen.:mjcry:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiii at this point I hope they lose as many games as possible and start this rebuild shyt. Most of these overpaid bums gave up yesterday:yeshrug:

Do a fire sale and get some picks, we desperately need to draft a running back, offensive lineman, and please draft a beefy fukking defensive tackle for once. Safety is also a major concern too, that’s been the biggest drop off position wise this year.

Dak is what he’s always been: a qb who will front run against shytty teams but will always fall short if there’s any sort of pressure, or high stakes. There’s some talented qb’s coming in the 2026 draft so we ride the dak train to misery and tank for a high pick next year, time to find his replacement.

Who am I kidding tho, Jerry jones is alive and kicking so this shyt will never happen.:mjcry:

No trade clause

He is here for 4 more years. Can't be moved. Franchise is done

Hopefully they can build the O and D Lines and draft a rookie QB in about 5 or 6 years

It's over. Enjoy the show