Hello bcrusaderw

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I’m not defending or attacking them, you abject failure and crippling disappointment to your parents.

I already said I’m just in this thread to sell 25 cent bags of Cheetos for profit and to seriously suggest that you kill yourself, you pasty, birdshyt complexion having motherfukker. :umad:

6hFHIv0.jpg

Is this who you want defending you here, @Nicole0416? :jbhmm:

A white man who belittles the strife and accomplishments of Black people? :jbhmm:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No you FUKKIN IDIOT. This is not Barnett the mod, this is that troll poster @malkoon aka bmoregorillaxxx , this whole thread was one big troll mind fuk, you can tell by the posting style. That's not me. whole thread was troll bait.
bytch I didnt say it was you:childplease:, my post was about how that is Bcrusader.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Unrelated, but I’m conducting a survey and need y’alls I put:

Should Mikey C Kill Himself?

Poll added :jbhmm:
Lot of people on this thread need to off themselves. Kill themselves slow like. Rushing in here like a bunch of gullible thirsty hating ass bytches assuming the thread was me. Reevaluate their life fukkin decisions.
So quick to hate and engage in fukkery without thinking and seeing this for what it was. And I'm the first one to rush in and defend black men and women when something offbrand gets said. Never c00ned, conned or wenched in my life. I would never fake on here with my own race, this is the most dumb ass troll shyt that I've seen. all for what?? to make it seem like I was a fraud or bc I'm vocal. They don't even go this hard with the femibytches and c00ns who really talk mad reckless.