The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
2qh7p17.jpg
That's not me, you dumb faggit, whole thread was troll attempt. that's @bmoregorillaxxx not Barnett the mod

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@Nicole0416

Hmm.

So the only person on the on the Coli who defends you is white man?

:sas2:

Very interesting indeed...

I’m not defending or attacking them, you abject failure and crippling disappointment to your parents.

I already said I’m just in this thread to sell 25 cent bags of Cheetos for profit and to seriously suggest that you kill yourself, you pasty, birdshyt complexion having motherfukker. :umad:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That's Def not nicole
Nicole darker
Smaller
Hair longer

The closest person that looks like her is the chick from Houston who was married to the old ass cac
That lied about owning a salon when she was just renting a booth

Daps
Fuk that, you're on the hit list now. Unbelievable... all those back and forth messages and dms, and all those convos. and you turned face as soon as you thought this was about something. Nah, you just wanted me to expose. fukkin rat snitch. and LET THE RECORD show, that I didn't not reveal any confidences or reveal any dm's despite this whole farce. I stood my ground.

See this is where you have me confused. You gave me your real government name, which has always been safe with me. I let you know that the pic you had in your gallery showed your license plate which could’ve revealed a lot of info if the wrong person saw it it looked it up, that was also always safe with me. I’ve had all of that personal info that couldve had people seriously try to expose you with and not once have I ever said anything about this, your personal shyt has always been safe with me. And after all that you really telling me I’m on the hit list
:jbhmm:

I’m hurt :mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No I didn't say I met who this thread is about

I met nicole
I'm asking what the bcru chick look like

Cause if it is nicole

Or another female I met off here
I would be able to say they the same person
Don't even worry about it. That's not Barnett the mod, that's @bmoregorillaxx aka malcoomxxx... whole thread was a troll bait attempt.
Look at the posting style - that's not the REAL Barnett

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
See this is where you have me confused. You gave me your real government name, which has always been safe with me. I let you know that the pic you had in your gallery showed your license plate which could’ve revealed a lot of info if the wrong person saw it it looked it up, that was also always safe with me. I’ve had all of that personal info that couldve had people seriously try to expose you with and not once have I ever said anything about this, your personal shyt has always been safe with me. And after all that you really telling me I’m on the hit list
:jbhmm:

I’m hurt :mjcry:

You can’t be hurt because you’re a soulless troll, Foh :mjlol:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
That's not me, you dumb faggit, whole thread was troll attempt. that's @bmoregorillaxxx not Barnett the mod
he asked what bcrusaderw looked like, i showed him a picture. i never said it was you, you angry ass dirty timberland boot wearing gutter rat

but if he says it's not you, i believe him, like i believed him when he said he met you