Hello bcrusaderw

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Shut the fukk up

All you fukking fakkits do is shyt on women, look up single mothers on social media to gang up on, and bytch about feminists.

Well would you look at that. :mjgrin: Our resident white nationalist neo nazi sympathizer and @Nicole0416's next baby father shytting on black men.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Gotta be nicole

source.gif

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Wow.. you too huh???:ohhh: wowwwwww... I don't respect many people, but I've corresponded with you in here before and you just let it rock. Like this was facts ... I even told you that I respected you.
:picard:

Nothing personal...my "Make The Coli Great Again" campaign continues. :carmen:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
FUK OFF, NEVER liked your dumb ass anyway, you retarded fuk. Leave me alone. As soon as you saw the thread, you thought it was facts, jumped in, instead of seeing that it was that troll bytch ass impersonating a mod
hilarious, now you never liked me when you stay dapping/quoting me and followed me.

i didnt think anything was facts, i literally just asked a simple question.

This whole thread could have been avoided by just asking chaucer to verify it wasnt you in the pic like I asked and like he did

but no, you being you wanted to lash out and argue like a mangy pitbull

but thats cool though, now i know how you really feel.
just like when you were going around with that fakkit haitian poster from NY saying the south was stupid, backwards etc... dapping his posts saying the south never invented any music and other lies etc...
just blatant stereotypes and lies about the foundation of american black people

maybe that's why you never liked me? that "bias"?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Does this mean @MikeyC won:lupe:
who the fuk are you??! 90 posts since 2015 and came crawling out the woodwork like a fukkkin rat, thinking OP was the real mod on some exposal shyt when in actuality it was troll shyt. Emotional faggits.