Hello bcrusaderw

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Is this who you want defending you here, @Nicole0416? :jbhmm:

A white man who belittles the strife and accomplishments of Black people? :jbhmm:
You’re taking that quote completely out of context, like biscuits did. :mjlol:

The thread was about whether black people should leave the US because it’s horrible. My point was they built the country and should be entitled to it, the other person felt they should leave because it’s a racist cesspit, so we agreed to disagree.

Scroll up two posts in that thread and see where I said this
America went to the moon first off the backs of the slaves. There is no America without black people, so telling them to leave is unethical.

This is why I keep telling you to kill yourself.

You’re a miserable little disingenuous piece of fukking garbage that resorts to bullshyt Trump-like tactics because you’re nothing but a worthless and highly :mjpls: troll. Go fukking die in a fire, Mike

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
hilarious, now you never liked me when you stay dapping/quoting me and followed me.

i didnt think anything was facts, i literally just asked a simple question.

This whole thread could have been avoided by just asking chaucer to verify it wasnt you in the pic like I asked and like he did

but no, you being you wanted to lash out and argue like a mangy pitbull

but thats cool though, now i know how you really feel.
just like when you were going around with that fakkit haitian poster from NY saying the south was stupid, backwards etc... dapping his posts saying the south never invented any music and other lies etc...
just blatant stereotypes and lies about the foundation of american black people

maybe that's why you never liked me? that "bias"?
shut the fuk up and don't quote me, you slow dimwitted southern drawl drooling fuk. You just proved my point you country c00ner - instead of seeing this as some troll shyt for what it was and knowing that shyt doesn't even sound or have the same style as the Real Barnett means that you're stupid as shyt. and you stayed running with it. Yeah, I don't like you. Next.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
full

Sorry, I don't talk "racist"

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
shut the fuk up and don't quote me, you slow dimwitted southern drawl drooling fuk. You just proved my point you country c00ner - instead of seeing this as some troll shyt for what it was and knowing that shyt doesn't even sound or have the same style as the Real Barnett means that you're stupid as shyt. and you stayed running with it. Yeah, I don't like you. Next.

How can you speak like this, and then call everyone else "emotional"?