Hello bcrusaderw

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
See this is where you have me confused. You gave me your real government name, which has always been safe with me. I let you know that the pic you had in your gallery showed your license plate which could’ve revealed a lot of info if the wrong person saw it it looked it up, that was also always safe with me. I’ve had all of that personal info that couldve had people seriously try to expose you with and not once have I ever said anything about this, your personal shyt has always been safe with me. And after all that you really telling me I’m on the hit list
:jbhmm:

I’m hurt :mjcry:

XEDRqO.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
See this is where you have me confused. You gave me your real government name, which has always been safe with me. I let you know that the pic you had in your gallery showed your license plate which could’ve revealed a lot of info if the wrong person saw it it looked it up, that was also always safe with me. I’ve had all of that personal info that couldve had people seriously try to expose you with and not once have I ever said anything about this, your personal shyt has always been safe with me. And after all that you really telling me I’m on the hit list
:jbhmm:

I’m hurt :mjcry:
Leave me the fuk alone for the moment. Thanks. Idc. I'm mad as shyt right now. Bc this whole thread was a troll bait attempt. I don't know who to believe. I don't care what gets passed around at this point, I know the real and you know the real. And people that I know off here, know the real. All I know that's not me, this whole thread was fake, @bmoregorillax aka malkoonx was up to his troll shyt in pretending to be a mod and people got on some bandwagon bytchmade groupthink shyt bc they were in such a rush to believe a whole troll bait thread. Right, and you know that and you still didn't say anything, just added on to the false fukkery.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
he asked what bcrusaderw looked like, i showed him a picture. i never said it was you, you angry ass dirty timberland boot wearing gutter rat

but if he says it's not you, i believe him, like i believed him when he said he met you
FUK OFF, NEVER liked your dumb ass anyway, you retarded fuk. Leave me alone. As soon as you saw the thread, you thought it was facts, jumped in, instead of seeing that it was that troll bytch ass impersonating a mod

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
No you FUKKIN IDIOT. This is not Barnett the mod, this is that troll poster @malkoon aka bmoregorillaxxx , this whole thread was one big troll mind fuk, you can tell by the posting style. That's not me. whole thread was troll bait.

Why are you so quick to call people idiots for being confused when it took you all of ±25 pages to conclude that this is a "troll job"?