Helldivers [Official Thread]

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm on right now
Good games yall had a ton of fun with you and @502Nels this game is riot I was sitting laughing at @Front 2 Back for getting crushed then what drops on my head but my freaking stratagem.
Definitely had some classic gaming moments , when your down to 1 man and impossible odds fighting a tank and a bunch of goons and you throw the reinforcement beacon just as you die :mjcry:
My wife getting mad at me for yelling in the middle of the night but I told these hell diving is serious business these bugs cyborgs and aliens don't play :damn:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Good games yall had a ton of fun with you and @502Nels this game is riot I was sitting laughing at @Front 2 Back for getting crushed then what drops on my head but my freaking stratagem.
Definitely had some classic gaming moments , when your down to 1 man and impossible odds fighting a tank and a bunch of goons and you throw the reinforcement beacon just as you die :mjcry:
My wife getting mad at me for yelling in the middle of the night but I told these hell diving is serious business these bugs cyborgs and aliens don't play :damn:

This game is fukking crack. Anybody with a ps4 needs to cop.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thread made me cop this so this better be that shyt brehs :ufdup:

Never even heard of it beforehand