Helldivers [Official Thread]

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i got to get in on this today sometime...i've been slipping but Summoers War getting a lot of my time lately. :mjcry:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
How can you send invites cross systems? I can't see people on friend list if their not on ps3 or vita

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i love co op games but i hated dead nation i could never get the AIMING RIGHT is this like dead nation ?
or the controls better
Its a twin stick shooter. I would say, yeah, similar to dead nation but deeper. The rpg elements keep things fresh. Friendly fire and a slick dive mechanic make this game different from the rest. They have different weapons in this game and support perks so the gun play is more forgiving than dead nation, but the overall challenge is harder.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Its a twin stick shooter. I would say, yeah, similar to dead nation but deeper. The rpg elements keep things fresh. Friendly fire and a slick dive mechanic make this game different from the rest. They have different weapons in this game and support perks so the gun play is more forgiving than dead nation, but the overall challenge is harder.

I like a good challenge just don't want to waste 20 on it and hate it lol
I wish there was a demo so I could try it out smh

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this game is getting strong support...they just dropped new dlc for this, some free, some not...if you got the game, check it out....

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
HellDivers is Probably Getting a Physical Release on PS4/PS3/PS Vita
Posted by Chris Harding

Play-Asia has recently listed HellDivers for a re-release, while the Brazilian ratings board has outed the HellDivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition for the PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

The Play-Asia listings point towards an August release date, though whether this applies to north America and European territories remains to be seen.

Another reason to hold off on buying an expensive PS Vita memory card, then.

Re-release and remasters are all the rage these days, so while this one can go on the rumour pile for now, expect it to be made official quite soon.