Helldivers [Official Thread]

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
HellDivers is Probably Getting a Physical Release on PS4/PS3/PS Vita
Posted by Chris Harding

Play-Asia has recently listed HellDivers for a re-release, while the Brazilian ratings board has outed the HellDivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition for the PS4, PS Vita and PS3.

The Play-Asia listings point towards an August release date, though whether this applies to north America and European territories remains to be seen.

Another reason to hold off on buying an expensive PS Vita memory card, then.

Re-release and remasters are all the rage these days, so while this one can go on the rumour pile for now, expect it to be made official quite soon.

my local library just got the
Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition
in going to go pick it up now and see if i like the controls

:blessed:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now playing this on my Vita. Game is dope so far, but I don't know what the difference between playing its online and offline is? :patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Now playing this on my Vita. Game is dope so far, but I don't know what the difference between playing its online and offline is? :patrice:
Aside from multiplayer online is a community based game where everyone around the world is working together to defeat each faction. I forgot what happens when you do though. When you start the game you'll see which faction is closest to destroying earth and which faction is closest to being defeated. The best way to play this game is multiplayer.