Helldivers [Official Thread]

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
got it on vita, as soon as a hop on coop my pod lands on a teammate killing him(not my fault).:yeshrug: He gets revived and proceeds to kill me:mjcry:
Another teammate was like:whoa: : not his fault chill out.

Overall game is dope, really requires teamwork

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So this Neo-Geo Genre game is what you dudes are hyping up now, and paying $20 for this :laff:

So The Escapist was shyt, Geometry Wars 3, Pnema, Ori and the blind Forest, Cuphead, Below, Screamride, Kinect Sports Rivals (at $10) Ditto with Sniper Elite III, iDarb, D4, Rayman Legends, Dance Central Spotlight ($10) Costume Quest 2 ($4.50) volgarr, Giana Sisters, Max.

I named all those games because all of those games were downplayed by the majority of sony fanboys. Yet this game is this must have, really brehz? And for $20 (price of Killer Instinct season2)

I just find it funny how you dudes when starving will rationalize horseshyt :manny:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I bought this earlier today been looking forward to it since forever. I'm at level 4 already it's pretty fun. I haven't even tried playing the regular difficulty yet though I'm scared :lupe:

I'm actually gonna start streaming a bit later if anyone wants to see me get wrecked.
Edit: Add me PSN: Maalik-Ashtaar
imma be on tonight, just boguht it

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:mjcry: guess I have to roll dolo since the coli brehs won't run with me
Watch me