Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm tryna understand PC master race beef with Sony
nikka you better say thank you :usure:
:childplease: PC only reason you have a some what relevant game in 2024 even though it seems to be entering life support early

Helldiver's is #1 selling

Currently playing
#6 Palworld
#7 Helldivers
Helldivers genre doesnt usually have lasting power. Numbers dipping drastically already. Itll have less than 50k players by end of March.

Far as selling goes, that isnt updated weekly, expect it to fall to last epoch when it updates on Monday

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:childplease: PC only reason you have a some what relevant game in 2024 even though it seems to be entering life support early

Helldivers genre doesnt usually have lasting power. Numbers dipping drastically already. Itll have less than 50k players by end of March.

Far as selling goes, that isnt updated weekly, expect it to fall to last epoch when it updates on Monday
Talmbout Sony needs PC for relevance when you nikkas still playing Counter-Strike :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh you do now? Post the receipts lame

PSN ID: DrGreen619

you ain’t on shyt with that struggle playlist. I don’t have to rely on a service to provide for me like do

And that’s not including the switch :mjlol:

IMG-6693.jpg

IMG-6694.jpg

IMG-6695.jpg

IMG-6696.jpg

IMG-6697.jpg

IMG-6699.jpg

IMG-6700.jpg

IMG-6701.jpg

IMG-6702.jpg

IMG-6705.jpg

I play games. :manny:

And that’s not including the Switch, the steam deck, or the gamepass games i got to mess around with for free :wow:

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you said said you got more time in “hardcore” games than me I posted my id you ain’t got shyt on me. You ain’t got no credibility around here struggle ass nikka.

Overall you got shyt taste in games and got the damn nerve throwing slander at people.

nikka don’t you have a series s? Get that great value shyt the fukk outta here

Again you ain’t got shyt in me in this hobby. Fall all the way back :camby:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: man so insecure he had to take screenshots
Like op he another weirdo around here. Homie be saying the stupidest shyt like my favorite “Sony has no games coming out” :mjlol:

After looking at what he plays the only person in shambles is him with those weak ass games

I really hope more people post their games so we can see. nikkas really be fraudulent on a message board :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah you said said you got more time in “hardcore” games than me I posted my id you ain’t got shyt on me. You ain’t got no credibility around here struggle ass nikka.

Overall you got shyt taste in games and got the damn nerve throwing slander at people.

nikka don’t you have a series s? Get that great value shyt the fukk outta here

Again you ain’t got shyt in me in this hobby. Fall all the way back :camby:
nikkas crazy :mjlol:

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Trying to artificially create beef between PC and Sony is dumb. It's the only combination that basically lets you play everything non-Nintendo.
It's what I'm running. PS5 sat right next to the 4090
Cuh gon burn through Rebirth then jump right back into this Last Epoch until DD2 hits. Keep my Teams running in the background so playing keeps me appearing active :blessed:
Anything I can play on PC I will. Anything I can't, I'll struggle through 60/30fps console nonsense for the experience, then double back when the PC port hits if it's worth it.

And I repeat: Helldivers' success/failure is a weird hill to continuously try and die on outchea. Especially since it wasn't even expected to do as well as it has, so arguing it down is dumb because it overperformed. Be like nikkas mocking Hi-Fi Rush when it came out for not being #2 on the player count list.

Or it would be... if there was anything besides that to play on team green when it dropped :picard: