Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
why is this dude crying and not playing PC games???? @itsyoung!! is a certain person's alt iguess
We can match our play logs for the past month whenever you want

dumbass made the thread at 8:30 am

game number 2 in CCU right now in peak hours

You live in europe? I made this thread at midnight. Steam numbers are world wide, why would time of the post matter? Do you think we all live in same time zone? Does someone logging into a game in Japan or Korea not count as much as someone logging in America? What are you saying?

By the way, most peaks happen at 8-9 am for most games, you know why? Because thats when Europe / Asia usually play.

Ill let you figure out which countries have more population on your own time. You might be shocked to know America doesnt have the most population or gamers :ohhh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

You live in europe? I made this thread at midnight. Steam numbers are world wide, why would time of the post matter? Do you think we all live in same time zone? Does someone logging into a game in Japan or Korea not count as much as someone logging in America? What are you saying?

By the way, most peaks happen at 8-9 am for most games, you know why? Because thats when Europe / Asia usually play.

Ill let you figure out which countries have more population on your own time. You might be shocked to know America doesnt have the most population or gamers :ohhh:
:ufdup: stop juelzing like a little ho

game is at 2 and 100,00 above palword in peak today and current players

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

fukk that supposed to mean? It will show you play more PC games than I do, I don't even own a PC capable of hardcore gaming...that doesn't mean you're not on here spewing nonsense

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:ufdup: stop juelzing like a little ho

game is at 2 and 100,00 above palword in peak today and current players
Palworld has an end game.. so people beat it and it came out weeks prior. Natural progression of games that have an end game.

Helldivers player base dropping off a cliff in 2 weeks is just cause it was all hype

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk that supposed to mean? It will show you play more PC games than I do, I don't even own a PC capable of hardcore gaming...that doesn't mean you're not on here spewing nonsense
Listen I know youre one of the more retarded posters here but you asked a question about me playing pc games, in which I responded in a way saying that I do play. Unlike most posters here who argue, I actually game.

Speaking of that, youre now the 4th sony stan in a row that when asked to see your recent play log you immediately shut down :russ:

@MeachTheMonster @The Mad Titan they just use their playstation to watch netflix ? Cause im confused why they dont want to show they actually play games :jbhmm:

Truth is Sony doesnt have any good games, they starving :wow: ribs showing and shyt :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Listen I know youre one of the more retarded posters here but you asked a question about me playing pc games, in which I responded in a way saying that I do play. Unlike most posters here who argue, I actually game.

Speaking of that, youre now the 4th sony stan in a row that when asked to see your recent play log you immediately shut down :russ:

@MeachTheMonster @The Mad Titan they just use their playstation to watch netflix ? Cause im confused why they dont want to show they actually play games :jbhmm:

Truth is Sony doesnt have any good games, they starving :wow: ribs showing and shyt :wow:
They already posted their 2023 recaps.

Sony exclusives were on the bottom of their lists or not even present.

It’s all a farce. Dudes just stan for daps on the coli :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They already posted their 2023 recaps.

Sony exclusives were on the bottom of their lists or not even present.

It’s all a farce. Dudes just stan for daps on the coli :wow:

this guy:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This clown still made the thread at 1238AM PST on. Tuesday like nikkas don't have work. He at home wallowing in his own seat cushion farts worried about Sony
He used to work in entertainment.

More sensible to post at the end of the night than first thing in the morning imo :manny: