Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He used to work in entertainment.

More sensible to post at the end of the night than first thing in the morning imo :manny:
I still do

This clown still made the thread at 1238AM PST on. Tuesday like nikkas don't have work. He at home wallowing in his own seat cushion farts worried about Sony
Not everyone has to wake up early for Walmart shifts like you do :umad: dont be late now :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
nikka you don't even know my history. WTF got into you this year? Did you take penis and it changed your life or something??? :dame:
remember just a post above when I said you one of the weirdest on this site... thanks for proving my point cause what kind of come back is that :dame:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
icegif-4210.gif

Half A $

Pro
Daps
helldivers #7 last night

#8 tonight :lolbron:

shyt boutta fall out of top 10 by end of this week possibly :lolbron:
You're one stupid fukker, it's top 5 CCU peak for the last 24 hours and it's probably going to hit 500k CCU on the weekend while still being the #1 game on steam by revenue.

This shyt going to the bushes after the weekend.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These the games this guy is "playing" and then he's so vocal and loud on here about everything else. That's why I've been quiet and stopped responding to these Xbox clowns past week or so :mjlol:
That’s why I laughed. The audacity of some of y’all is crazy :picard:

Now I know why cats don’t post their gamer id on here:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Those games :dead:

These the games this guy is "playing" and then he's so vocal and loud on here about everything else. That's why I've been quiet and stopped responding to these Xbox clowns past week or so :mjlol:

Now games like, Dead Space, RE3, Lies Of P, palworld are “bad” cause yall want sony stan daps :wow: