Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I do not understand this agenda at all :confused:
yall down played palworld which sold 4-5x as much as helldivers and will have longer success overall. Thats how biased (and annoying) the sony stans are.

Palworld thread didnt even get stickied to my knowledge, yet 2 sony games that with their sales combined (helldivers + final fantasy rebirth) wont reach palworld sales totals, yet they both are stickied.

Im just here to keep balance :mjgrin: someone has to keep you peasants in line :mjgrin: otherwise you get posters who think games like Madden on ps5 is more popular than PC games :mjlol: true story this was posted just yesterday :mjlol:

Heres an example of a retarded sony stan just the post above yours:
341k ccu and #1 still in sales nearly 3 weeks after releasing :lupe:

Only a matter of time before it flops :mjlol:

Its already been explained that Steam only updates the sales chart once a week. On mondays. So guess what tomorrow #1 will be? And Friday? And Saturday? The same thing because it isnt updated daily.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yall down played palworld which sold 4-5x as much as helldivers and will have longer success overall. Thats how biased (and annoying) the sony stans are.

Palworld thread didnt even get stickied to my knowledge, yet 2 sony games that with their sales combined (helldivers + final fantasy rebirth) wont reach palworld sales totals, yet they both are stickied.

Im just here to keep balance :mjgrin: someone has to keep you peasants in line :mjgrin: otherwise you get posters who think games like Madden on ps5 is more popular than PC games :mjlol: true story this was posted just yesterday :mjlol:

Its already been explained that Steam only updates the sales chart once a week. On mondays. So guess what tomorrow #1 will be? And Friday? And Saturday? The same thing because it isnt updated daily.
Palword is still in early access. I don't think I've seen an early access game get a pinned topic. Game "Megathreads" are usually pinned once they release.

I bought Palworld, played it. It's obvious it's early access, they got some work to do.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

💯

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Watch this fakkit hang himself after its still #1 next Monday :mjlol:

Ain't no ya'll. Who is this ya'll?

:dahell:

You got homies who worked on Palworld or something? I don't understand.
This dumb fukk Itsdumb is so mad Palworld's not sticked :russ:

"Why are two Sony games with 1k replies sticked :sadbron: while Palworld with way more copies sold is only on 500 replies and Page 4 :sadcam:

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: bro wait around all day to check and bump the thread

:noah:"Helldivers outta the top 3 at 4 am guyz"

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Just like yall were doing when it was rising up the charts.

Crazy how that works :wow:
:umad:daily peak numbers are what they are.

:umad:shytting on palworld

:umad:xbox got no games

:umad: loading up rebirth right now

:umad: maybe ill dl pentiment later. sike nah MS sucks.

Last edited: