Helldivers already out of top 5 CCU :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That’s why I laughed. The audacity of some of y’all is crazy :picard:

Now I know why cats don’t post their gamer id on here:russ:
My kids play on gamepass a lot it’s a great service.

The fact that i got hella gamepass games on my list ain’t the flex you think it is.

Now if you wanna post actual receipts i’m 100% positive i got more time in so called “hardcore” games over last last few months than you and @Fatboi1

@Kamikaze Revy already tried this and had to fall back. Don’t do this to yourself :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's the incentive for celebrating this? People like the game, it's getting good reviews, some technical issues that are being resolved, I'd imagine it'll keep selling for quite some time....so where is the need to hate on this beyond. I tuned out of gaming long ago but it's been wild watching how 90% of gaming discourse revolves around complaining about shyt. Nobody talking about actual games they actually enjoy playing. So maybe that's why the OP is salty lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Made a thread about bramble.

Probably the goat indie puzzle platformer imo. If you like games like little nightmares or inside, you will LOVE this game.

It’s something i just stumbled across trying out that “laughable” list of games. I would have never played it without messing around with gamepass randoms :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The fact that i got hella gamepass games on my list ain’t the flex you think it is.

Now if you wanna post actual receipts i’m 100% positive i got more time in so called “hardcore” games over last last few months than you and @Fatboi1

@Kamikaze Revy already tried this and had to fall back. Don’t do this to yourself :wow:
:russ:Fall back?
Only thing we proved was you don't care about Halo Infinite's multiplayer and spend 95% of your time sampling gamepass games that aren't good enough for you to play more than an hour.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Regardless of OP, this was a long time coming for AAA companies. We been getting screwed over by those guys since close to the late 2010's whether that be releasing a half assed product or just raping the consumer in terms of buying things in-game.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh you do now? Post the receipts lame

PSN ID: DrGreen619

you ain’t on shyt with that struggle playlist. I don’t have to rely on a service to provide for me like do

And that’s not including the switch :mjlol:

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Helldiver's is #1 selling

Currently playing
#6 Palworld
#7 Helldivers