Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It looks like the Arrowhead community manager is throwing Sony under the bus

zBgXzPN.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It looks like the Arrowhead community manager is throwing Sony under the bus

zBgXzPN.png

They need to delete their entire discord at this point.

Imagine if Apex or COD had a discord where they just casually address fans like it’s 2007. They think they’re stll Some small indie dev with 400 dedicated players to talk to

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They need to delete their entire discord at this point.

Imagine if Apex or COD had a discord where they just casually address fans like it’s 2007. They think they’re stll Some small indie dev with 400 dedicated players to talk to
Yeah, it seems like amateur hour because it's clear they don't know how to handle pr aspect of things. They're actually making this a bigger deal than it actually is. PC gamers are used to third party logins because most major publishers force it. I know I had to have a battle.net account to play overwatch 2 on steam and same with other PC games. I feel their whole PR team is giving these losers ammo, and I don't think its wise to shift blame to a publisher that funded the project.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, it seems like amateur hour because it's clear they don't know how to handle pr aspect of things. They're actually making this a bigger deal than it actually is. PC gamers are used to third party logins because most major publishers force it. I know I had to have a battle.net account to play overwatch 2 on steam and same with other PC games. I feel their whole PR team is giving these losers ammo, and I don't think its wise to shift blame to a publisher that funded the project.

Both your last two products for the past decade…lol

It’s definitely amateur hour over there. Just do what everyone else does, keep quiet, discuss it internally and put out a jpeg on twitter when the time calls for it

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Both your last two products for the past decade…lol

It’s definitely amateur hour over there. Just do what everyone else does, keep quiet, discuss it internally and put out a jpeg on twitter when the time calls for it
Yeah, I don't get why they're going down this path. Do they even own the Helldiver IP? I don't think you want to make your publisher angry. I know nothing crazy won't happen, but it's not a good look

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I don't get why they're going down this path. Do they even own the Helldiver IP? I don't think you want to make your publisher angry. I know nothing crazy won't happen, but it's not a good look

Naw, sony owns it and it’s not even about that though, Arrowhead themselves knew the psn link requirement has been apart of the agreement since day one, and they probably didn’t think twice about its because it common in every multiplayer game. Now that they are getting ‘pressured’ they are folding.

After your community hits a certain size you gott take a different communication approach because everything you say is going to be screenshotted and used against you. I already see big sites like VGC picking up their comments as headlines. They need media training

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Pretend nikkas ain't weird.

Pretend nikkas on here don't go to ResetEra to find outrage then post 1000s of post about how those people are weird yet continue to go into their spaces.

Or on this topic, let's pretend guys haven't been hyping the game up because of steam numbers then pretend it doesn't matter when they get negative reviews.

And before you do some weird shyt, I own and play the game.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Y’all some weirdos.

Starfield was bad because a steam review bomb campaign, but this doesn’t matter m?

Suck that little Asian dikk you strange black men :mjlol:
we talking about helldivers 2 here not your fantasies fakkit

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You literally changed your name to be an offshoot of another user @surf.

Yes you're weird. :pachaha:
I’ve never changed my username.

And I’m not the one talking about “little asian dikk” at 1am.

nikka got the gall to call others weird

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Pretend nikkas ain't weird.

Pretend nikkas on here don't go to ResetEra to find outrage then post 1000s of post about how those people are weird yet continue to go into their spaces.

Or on this topic, let's pretend guys haven't been hyping the game up because of steam numbers then pretend it doesn't matter when they get negative reviews.

And before you do some weird shyt, I own and play the game.
:whew:Omg...you got me.
:camby:
Imagine me chasing nikkas around to see where they going on the net...
Now that's weird.
:mjlol: