Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iGJReFb.png

This is absolutely mind blowing that people like this exists :mindblown:. People put their energy into the most stupidest things these days holy shyt. If I was Sony I honestly wouldn't bother with PC gamers anymore, they're some of the most entitled pieces of shyt I've ever seen on the internet.

I swear it seems like the only fandom that isn't batshyt crazy are Nintendo fans.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
this isn't just a pc thing. and honestly - any time a group of consumers, effected and uneffected alike, lines up and says they're not down to get fukked i can't figure out why its frowned upon
the product is great. Sony is heavily responsible if this game tanks because the actual game is NOT the problem and ain’t that what these sweaty pc gamers been crying about for years anyway (rightfully so)?This is poor communication and strategy all around. They wanted pc players to play but at what cost

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
the product is great. Sony is heavily responsible if this game tanks because the actual game is NOT the problem and ain’t that what these sweaty pc gamers been crying about for years anyway (rightfully so)?
if you have both pc and a ps 4/5, which many people do, its possible to still consider this bad business lol. 'sweaty pc gamers' and all

its literally just fine to acknowledge something is scummy business - especially when it *doesn't* effect you. and everyone should be okay pointing out bad business.

in many industries, that's the norm :dead:
Wasn't this a requirement before the game was released?
no* or at least not fully. you shouldn't be able to sell a product in a region that will be unsupported without much, much clearer communication upfront. add in a live service/microtransaction model and you've essentially sold a timed, monetized demo that actively required third party facilitation on top lol...

they might've been able to skate off this if helldivers was F2P and regional shifts were transparent upfront

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
iGJReFb.png

This is absolutely mind blowing that people like this exists :mindblown:. People put their energy into the most stupidest things these days holy shyt. If I was Sony I honestly wouldn't bother with PC gamers anymore, they're some of the most entitled pieces of shyt I've ever seen on the internet.

I swear it seems like the only fandom that isn't batshyt crazy are Nintendo fans.

I think I mentioned earlier, but alt right folks are taking over gaming discussion. The grift is easy money, especially with Twitter monetization. There's going to be more cases like this where groups make a bigger deal of something and then it gets amplified on reddit and twitter. There are too many bad actors in gaming disucssion that beyond any console war nonsense we've seen over the years

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
if you have both pc and a ps 4/5, which many people do, its possible to still consider this bad business lol. 'sweaty pc gamers' and all

its literally just fine to acknowledge something is scummy business - especially when it *doesn't* effect you. and everyone should be okay pointing out bad business.

in many industries, that's the norm :dead:

no* or at least not fully. you shouldn't be able to sell a product in a region that will be unsupported without much, much clearer communication upfront. add in a live service/microtransaction model and you've essentially sold a timed, monetized demo that actively required third party facilitation on top lol...

they might've been able to skate off this if helldivers was F2P and regional shifts were transparent upfront
“Sony is heavily responsible if this game tanks”
“This is poor communication and strategy all around. They wanted pc players to play but at what cost”

Ok breh :russ:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Wasn't this a requirement before the game was released?

It seems that way but they sold it in areas where psn wasn’t available and didn’t start enforcing it until now. Now the people where psn isn’t available can’t play it anymore. The devs, Sony, and steam are all at fault imo but Sony is going to get all the backlash because Sony didn’t force the requirement when the game was released.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony always fukking up. They are only good at consoles everything else is an issue or flop.

The damn service is asking for people to validate with their face etc… the fukk were they thinking.

They have no long term plan and just going with the fly. You can’t compare this to Microsoft Rockstar EA etc..

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I mentioned earlier, but alt right folks are taking over gaming discussion. The grift is easy money, especially with Twitter monetization. There's going to be more cases like this where groups make a bigger deal of something and then it gets amplified on reddit and twitter. There are too many bad actors in gaming disucssion that beyond any console war nonsense we've seen over the years
This is the playbook.
Like, I'm reading online that someone was like "My buddy at work was FUMING when he had to create a PSN account."

iu

Over an account creation? Only people that have a legit gripe are those in affected regions that can't purchase it anymore/play anymore after the account linking thing goes live. Everyone else? Clout chasing/bored. It's like people who are saying that this whole ordeal is greatly manufactured outrage from a loud vocal minority are just told "Ohh you're just a Sony bootlicker! Stop defending multi billion c0mp@nY!1!".

Online discourse is super binary these days. No nuance.

Last edited:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Also have to say the Arrowhead CEO dude on twitter is an absolute fool and needs to log off. He fukked around and found out why you dont play the 'nice guy' playbook with gamers like CDPR/Phil Spenser does, cause any slip up and that's gonna backfire x100. Be professional, not these dudes friend.