Helldivers 2 officially hits 457k+ CCU on Steam (still top paid game)

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Is there even a reason why they’re making people have PSN accounts for this game on PC?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:whew:Omg...you got me.
:camby:
Imagine me chasing nikkas around to see where they going on the net...
Now that's weird.
:mjlol:
You keep responding to post that weren't targeted towards you. Clearly it's bothering you.

You could have kept it moving.

Enjoy your Saturday breh.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You keep responding to post that weren't targeted towards you. Clearly it's bothering you.

You could have kept it moving.

Enjoy your Saturday breh.
I didn't want to leave you on read like everybody else does.
Now you really bout to be lonely. :mjlol:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Xbots take the crown for most delusional fanbase

PC Nerds take the crown for the dumbest crybabies

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
sony is dumb as fukk. absolutely needless and arguably worse than the EA/Battlefront shyt because of the rug pull they dropped on international consumer spaces lol... guarantee some jackass said "its not a big deal, but you're fired if you don't comply" and hasn't even been in the office to see this play out

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
such a mess lol, they just need to give up that requirement on this game and make it mandatory from the start on others.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they should just make it optional, with benefits. they fuct up letting people play for too long without an account. I get that's not their plan for other games going forward, but they need to accept they dropped the ball on this game, and make sure their requirements are clear and consistent going forward

did it really take 3+ months to fix the problems that made them disable the requirement in the first place? or did they purposely let it sit on the back burner, while the game was achieving much success?

Last edited:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they should just make it optional, with benefits. they fuct up letting people play for too long without an account. I get that's not their plan for other games going forward, but they need to accept they dropped the ball on this game, and make sure their requirements are clear and consistent going forward

did it really take 3+ months to fix the problems that made them disable the requirement in the first place? or did they purposely let it sit on the back burner, while the game was achieving much success?
I feel the easiest thing they could've done is do what Epic did with Fortnite, and provide free rewards for linking account. I think most games do that where they'll hand out freebies for linking account . Most users would've just linked their account for to get free stuff