Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Flexington

All Star
Daps
A clip from playing with coworkers last night.
Everyone fukkin up towards the end trying to kite a Titan w one team member stuck in a ramp :lolbron:

I shouldn’t have made it, extraction time almost out and getting stuck in the environment, but those edible-inspired movements worked :wow:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
This game corrects some of the bad habits I learned from COD. Better ammo conservation, precognition, knowing where the enemy bout to pop out, tracking where teamates got shot and where they probably got shot at from. This game makes your reaction time faster, better call outs, better battlefield awareness and better focus.

Yea that constant reload was killing me early in this game.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Yooo we have Helldive difficulty unlocked! join me if you want to rank up fast!!!

Finally moved into new spot, so I'll hop on today cause I've meaning to work on ranking up and putting more hours into the game. PSN is SupremeTemple

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finally moved into new spot, so I'll hop on today cause I've meaning to work on ranking up and putting more hours into the game. PSN is SupremeTemple
Request sent! You'll rank up fast as fukk on Helldive! Like one rank a match or every two matches. I like to pick Eradicate missions cause they only take a couple min and it doesn't matter if you don't make extraction as long as you kill the amount of Enemies required. Just throw a bunch of turrets down and you good.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.