Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Can't tell you how many times I almost rage quit but calmed down cause I need even that little bit of XP in the past.

However, after experiencing Helldive difficulty levels I can honestly say its ok to Rage Quit because once you get through one Helldive mission that shyt will either rank you up once or the next time. Hot Damn thats alot of XP!

I need to unlock that shyt!!!

I only have Impossible unlocked. I'm gonna gonna try to get Helldive unlocked today Just bought a C4 energy drink. Bout to pick up some pizza from the best place in town and enjoy this last day of vacation.

You've lvled up well, you've already passed me :whew:. I think I'm at lvl 25 now

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
put down suicide squad :mjlol:

That isn't very patriotic of you :mjpls:

You sound like an automaton..:ufdup:
There's going to be some Democracy coming your way.

No but seriously, is there any variation or end game? Just planet after planet where you load in, kill the bugs/robots and blow up the nests or bases, and escape. I own it for PS5, played it with some of my brehs who swear by it, but it was the same shyt over and over. I'm ready to be wrong if I'm missing something, school me :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No but seriously, is there any variation or end game? Just planet after planet where you load in, kill the bugs/robots and blow up the nests or bases, and escape. I own it for PS5, played it with some of my brehs who swear by it, but it was the same shyt over and over. I'm ready to be wrong if I'm missing something, school me :manny:
this is exactly how folks talk themselves out of a good time. doesn't matter the game.

if you want to talk yourself out of playing then you got it

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
this is exactly how folks talk themselves out of a good time. doesn't matter the game.

if you want to talk yourself out of playing then you got it

I have it breh, and have played it for a few hours. It was the same shyt over and over. This ain't usually my genre so if you like the shyt I won't hold you, but other multiplayer games that were this popular are usually PVP or have a lot more to do (in co-op games) :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I have it breh, and have played it for a few hours. It was the same shyt over and over. This ain't usually my genre so if you like the shyt I won't hold you, but other multiplayer games that were this popular are usually PVP or have a lot more to do (in co-op games) :manny:
if its not for you its not for you

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I don't get the hype behind this game. All you do is land on random planets and kill bugs or robots, then get better guns to kill bigger bugs or robots. Over and over again forever? :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

Democracy-Officer.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game corrects some of the bad habits I learned from COD. Better ammo conservation, precognition, knowing where the enemy bout to pop out, tracking where teamates got shot and where they probably got shot at from. This game makes your reaction time faster, better call outs, better battlefield awareness and better focus.