Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
FInally bought this game yesterday and it was fun to play with a friend. I can see why people are enjoying this game a lot. My major gripe and unsure if it's a current issue, but it took like an hour for us to figure out how to link up due to issue with the social tab and person not appearing in friend list. I am playing on PS5, so luckily we figured out we can join up by joining through the party. Hopefully, they fix this stuff up.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
FInally bought this game yesterday and it was fun to play with a friend. I can see why people are enjoying this game a lot. My major gripe and unsure if it's a current issue, but it took like an hour for us to figure out how to link up due to issue with the social tab and person not appearing in friend list. I am playing on PS5, so luckily we figured out we can join up by joining through the party. Hopefully, they fix this stuff up.
Yea, that's been an ongoing thing since launch.
I usually just go to my friends list and jump in if they're game is open.

Some brehs be hiding, though. :pachaha:
Game still tells you that they're on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Helldive Difficulty Automaton Eradication

This is why I don't fukk with robots!

dis tewmuch

Drop ships looked like yellow cabs at the airport

The eradication automaton missions are the only ones that are doable tbh and you gotta kinda use the terrain to your advantage. The basic missions of blowing up factories are whatever are damn near impossible

Last edited: