Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I turned the PS5 and TV off after this... rando dropped a 380MG HE Barrage on the extraction which made me lose 30 samples...

If I'm with randos and they start splitting off, I leave.
They already setting up to do some fukk shyt. Lol

*Edit*

I didn't see their levels at first.
You were there once too. Lol
Dropping bombs on Silos and Teammates. :russ:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If I'm with randos and they start splitting off, I leave.
They already setting up to do some fukk shyt. Lol
mannnn last night was crazy in quickplay

i joined this group mid operation. it was just level 6, but one of the guys said some WILD stuff in the beginning of the terminid control mission.

"everyone split up and do all the towers at the same time"

immediately i'm :dead: :mjlol: and "jus said you asking for a lot, but i got mine" everyone else was done with him immediately. anyways we knock it out because i always litter the map with EAT drops.

next mission though was just an egg sweep. we get lucky and find a radar tower right away. same dude ...."we loot the entire map" at this point im just riding the wave lmao. they fed up but split up again and hit everything on the map. there's one last place but we're at -3 minutes, so folks start to sit on the evac. its time to go. this motherfukker sees us hit the extraction and takes off for another corner of the map.

"don't extract yet. wait for me"
"sure:skip:"
"ok:demonic:"

they let him run all the way there then hard closed the game causing the game to freeze :laff: i've never laughed harder at losing a haul of samples like that. bro was mad as hell trying to hit us up on steam

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
mannnn last night was crazy in quickplay

i joined this group mid operation. it was just level 6, but one of the guys said some WILD stuff in the beginning of the terminid control mission.

"everyone split up and do all the towers at the same time"

immediately i'm :dead: :mjlol: and "jus said you asking for a lot, but i got mine" everyone else was done with him immediately. anyways we knock it out because i always litter the map with EAT drops.

next mission though was just an egg sweep. we get lucky and find a radar tower right away. same dude ...."we loot the entire map" at this point im just riding the wave lmao. they fed up but split up again and hit everything on the map. there's one last place but we're at -3 minutes, so folks start to sit on the evac. its time to go. this motherfukker sees us hit the extraction and takes off for another corner of the map.

"don't extract yet. wait for me"
"sure:skip:"
"ok:demonic:"

they let him run all the way there then hard closed the game causing the game to freeze :laff: i've never laughed harder at losing a haul of samples like that. bro was mad as hell trying to hit us up on steam
I would've been fukkin dying laughing.
PC cats be on a different level of Vindictive. Lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I would've been fukkin dying laughing.
PC cats be on a different level of Vindictive. Lol
its really like that :mjlol:
Can't take this shyt too serious, but I get the frustration at certain shyt.
Like yo, why the fukk are cats throwing reinforcements in the middle of bug swarms? Lmao
shyt like this :laff:

this guy killed me with a lazy arc thrower shot so i blasted him and threw his respawn right on the edge of a stalker nest. good luck pwussy

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Can't tell you how many times I almost rage quit but calmed down cause I need even that little bit of XP in the past.

However, after experiencing Helldive difficulty levels I can honestly say its ok to Rage Quit because once you get through one Helldive mission that shyt will either rank you up once or the next time. Hot Damn thats alot of XP!

I need to unlock that shyt!!!

I only have Impossible unlocked. I'm gonna gonna try to get Helldive unlocked today Just bought a C4 energy drink. Bout to pick up some pizza from the best place in town and enjoy this last day of vacation.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
My wife convinced me to go out last night to popular sushi restaurant last night. We get there and the line is crazy long. So we’re sitting there trying to decide where we going to go and a chick is telling her man that they should have just stayed at home and spread democracy. We were in line for 15mins and the whole time she was like “ I could be helldiving and killing bugs..” and giving her date the stink eye. shyt had me dying internally. Also made me want hurry back home and do some helldiving too.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the hype behind this game. All you do is land on random planets and kill bugs or robots, then get better guns to kill bigger bugs or robots. Over and over again forever? :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: