Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
shyt I don’t think I’m built for helldive
Hey hey hey now! That's just Helldive difficulty. No one expects you to be built for the highest difficulty level. Playing on the lower levels is just fine.

All I'm saying is if you wanna rank up fast you can be carried. All we ask you to do is to not drop strategems on your team mates, do not throw reinforcements deep into enemies and try not to shoot or blow us up. and run your ass off! we limited to how many times we can be revived. We all share the same pool.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ayeee we did that shyt :myman: :salute: I didn’t die in your clip once either :wow:
Yeah we did hella good that last stretch I honestly didn't think I was gonna make it after I panicked and wasted all my grenades soon as I dropped. I was literally running from the kitchen like OH shyt! this the wrong difficulty level to make a refrigerator run..

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
We're in for a world of pain.

Arrowhead CEO and game director Johan Pilestedt posts a screenshot showing him sharing the exact Reddit thread with other Helldivers 2 developers. Enthusiastically, one of them responds: "Oh god, we have to do this," while another chimes in: "Let's have a flamethrowing AI follower, hovering just above and behind me, firing at will. What could go wrong?! The friendly fire from these will be amazing."

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps

Arrowhead CEO and game director Johan Pilestedt posts a screenshot showing him sharing the exact Reddit thread with other Helldivers 2 developers. Enthusiastically, one of them responds: "Oh god, we have to do this," while another chimes in: "Let's have a flamethrowing AI follower, hovering just above and behind me, firing at will. What could go wrong?! The friendly fire from these will be amazing."
Why would nikkas ask for this. The laser is bad enough as is

:damn:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

Nah. You'd literally have to be prone. Lol