Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Got on a bit late after that treacherous closet cleaning.
Brehs was already tapped out by then but we mowed through that defend mission.
My own fukkin rover ended up killing me and I think I offed a couple of brehs with the Arc Thrower. :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bro these guard dogs are a bigger threat to democracy than the fukking bugs at this point :dead:

and newer players are hilarious. they are QUICK to launch every stratagem in the bag - then bunch up together. whatever enemies that ain't dead after that basically have cadets in a torture rack for the next 5 minutes :laff:

its actually hilarious if you just find a high spot to watch from above. folks have no idea how they look

br82186

Superstar
Daps
bro these guard dogs are a bigger threat to democracy than the fukking bugs at this point :dead:

and newer players are hilarious. they are QUICK to launch every stratagem in the bag - then bunch up together. whatever enemies that ain't dead after that basically have cadets in a torture rack for the next 5 minutes :laff:

its actually hilarious if you just find a high spot to watch from above. folks have no idea how they look
Man if you ain't pass level 10, I ain't playing a match with your ass (pause)

N-gga's be the most careless mf'er's

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
just had the longest termicide mission

wasn't sure if it was a bug or not, but one of our teammates flamers and stratagems kept immediately resetting all the progress on the tower

i think i fought every bile titan today :francis: and that railcannon shooting 67% AT BEST :pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
last game someone knocked me over with that new plasma shotgun. blasted him and threw his respawn on the bridge so he had to tightrope it if he wanted to land safely. they were trying to do that bullshyt where you shoot under a charger and it does extra damage or something

its real fukking cute because that gun can't kill anything else and it has the range of a water balloon

:francis: all that running in circles when the stun grenade will keep a charger still long enough for you to pull out a resupply and leave it on their forehead.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GIvgazkWEAAWOxS