HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

Daps
Man so true.

80% of the game is walking listening to voices.

Was cool/interesting for the first 10 minutes.
Since then they're just an annoyance.

Honestly Xbots aren't missing much with this game. This is the type of game that you release at the beginning of a console cycle in order to 'show off' the power of your console. The graphics are amazing and its a decent cinematic experience. If you're somebody that plays for the story you'll enjoy the game. From what I got the story is one big metaphor about mental illness and a woman struggling to move on after a loved one died.

I assume the lady in the game is either schizophrenic or suffers from psychosis but either way this game is carried by the story

The gameplay itself is the problem with the game - very repetitive.. fun at first but as you progress throughout the game you'll get bored of it.

The final boss kinda sums it all up, its like that mission in Halo you keep fighting on but its useless because you're gonna die and in the end she realises that death is inevitable, theres nothing you can do to run from it so she finally lets go of Dillon. The entire game is just in her head (she suffers from a mental illness), none of these bosses really exist its all just a hallucination. You can end the final boss pretty quickly by just letting the enemies kill you

All in all I'd say that the game is like a 6.5-weak 7/10 , if you're looking for replayability then this might not be the game for you. If you want a game that looks good and has decent lore then go for it. My assumptions are that because the game touches on a sensitive issue in our society (diving into the mind of someone suffering from a mental illness, struggling to cope with the death of a loved one) + it has good graphics + female protagonist its gonna get some decent reviews

The bosses are kinda difficult and some have some unique requirements that you dont usually see from games. For the price its worth and with how slow this summer is in terms of games dropping I'd say its worth picking up

Its not a trash game but its very repetitive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Honestly Xbots aren't missing much with this game. This is the type of game that you release at the beginning of a console cycle in order to 'show off' the power of your console. The graphics are amazing and its a decent cinematic experience. If you're somebody that plays for the story you'll enjoy the game. From what I got the story is one big metaphor about mental illness and a woman struggling to move on after a loved one died.

I assume the lady in the game is either schizophrenic or suffers from psychosis but either way this game is carried by the story

The gameplay itself is the problem with the game - very repetitive.. fun at first but as you progress throughout the game you'll get bored of it.

The final boss kinda sums it all up, its like that mission in Halo you keep fighting on but its useless because you're gonna die and in the end she realises that death is inevitable, theres nothing you can do to run from it so she finally lets go of Dillon. The entire game is just in her head (she suffers from a mental illness), none of these bosses really exist its all just a hallucination. You can end the final boss pretty quickly by just letting the enemies kill you

All in all I'd say that the game is like a 6.5-weak 7/10 , if you're looking for replayability then this might not be the game for you. If you want a game that looks good and has decent lore then go for it. My assumptions are that because the game touches on a sensitive issue in our society (diving into the mind of someone suffering from a mental illness, struggling to cope with the death of a loved one) + it has good graphics + female protagonist its gonna get some decent reviews

The bosses are kinda difficult and some have some unique requirements that you dont usually see from games. For the price its worth and with how slow this summer is in terms of games dropping I'd say its worth picking up

Its not a trash game but its very repetitive
Just finished and I agree 100%.

It's like they turned some of the worst shyt in gaming into gameplay mechanics for this game.

Being lost, not understanding what to do, repeated bosses, getting hit by off camera enemies, too dark to see shyt.

All seemingly done on purpose to support the narative.

Story/presentation is good. But as a game it's kinda bad. Had to force myself to finish. When I made it to that last look at stuff puzzle I almost turned this shyt the fukk off.

Overall I'm glad I played it, but the game has major problems.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The hell is a PC? :hhh:
466a1wh.png

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just finished and I agree 100%.

It's like they turned some of the worst shyt in gaming into gameplay mechanics for this game.

Being lost, not understanding what to do, repeated bosses, getting hit by off camera enemies, too dark to see shyt.

All seemingly done on purpose to support the narative.

Story/presentation is good. But as a game it's kinda bad. Had to force myself to finish. When I made it to that last look at stuff puzzle I almost turned this shyt the fukk off.

Overall I'm glad I played it, but the game has major problems.
What's the last Xbox game you finished? :CoffeeDaigo: