HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Been playing games for decades.

I can make a pretty good determination of what a game is based off of pre-release info.

It's a cinematic hack n slash, with limited combat and a focus on production and story, that lasts under 8 hours.

That's Ryse lite just based off the information I know. No need to play the game to make that determination.
MC:60
Ryse: Son of Rome

MC:81
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

:umad:

But you said it yourself...you had your mind made up long before the game even came out. :coffee:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
MC:60
Ryse: Son of Rome

MC:81
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

But you said it yourself...you had your mind made up long before the game even came out. :coffee:
I didn't think Ryse was a "bad" game. So me calling it Ryse lite wasn't a diss. Sony stans went so far with the Ryse hate that it sounds like a diss. Interestingly this game is much worse than Ryse from a gameplay standpoint. Yet Sony stans and the press wanna pretend it isn't due to the mental health/feminist angle. Don't know if it swithches up later on. But 2 hours in, it's just been walking and listening to crazy voices with a couple shallow fights scattered in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man why are you guys even indulging him :francis:

His schtick is beyond tired. Ruining the damn thread by even responding to him seriously.
I'm one of the few people who has the game and has commented on actually playing it. It's not me ruining the thread. What do you think about the game:usure:

You mufukkas stay on this sensitive crybaby stuff. There's not one Xbox or PC thread on here that the same people in here complaining about me don't go in trolling and talking shyt, and they don't even attempt to play or talk about the game. Yet i never see you or your fellow stans crying about that. fukk outa here buddy. Go cry elsewhere:camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm one of the few people who has the game and has commented on actually playing it. It's not me ruining the thread. What do you think about the game:usure:

You mufukkas stay on this sensitive crybaby stuff. There's not one Xbox or PC thread on here that the same people in here complaining about me don't go in trolling and talking shyt, and they don't even attempt to play or talk about the game. Yet i never see you or your fellow stans crying about that. fukk outa here buddy. Go cry elsewhere:camby:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm really curious about this joint, looks dope, but I'm more into the action heavy games where puzzles are secondary while this sounds like it's more puzzles/travel and action is secondary. Between that and my backlog being OD anyway, I'll prolly wait for a sale on this one.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm really curious about this joint, looks dope, but I'm more into the action heavy games where puzzles are secondary while this sounds like it's more puzzles/travel and action is secondary. Between that and my backlog being OD anyway, I'll prolly wait for a sale on this one.
This isn't an action game at all.

:manny:

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
Played for about an hour yesterday. The story seems interesting and the atmosphere is great. The combat is good enough for me but not great.