Hell, why not leave?

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
We're the only people it could be. Nobody can explain why EVERYONE HATES US, because we don't have a history with other nations like that for them to hate us without cause. The Bible even tells us about fake Jews

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Some of the key words in that are tribulation and poverty. We definitely go through tribulation regularly, and poverty is unmatched regarding Negroes worldwide. The so called Jews today own EVERYTHING, so how could it be them. Plus, they worship in synagogues.

Gooooooooooooood yassss!!!! That's it! Ha! This totally opened up my eyes more! I knew I wasn't crazy (or dumb) to this issue.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Gooooooooooooood yassss!!!! That's it! Ha! This totally opened up my eyes more! I knew I wasn't crazy (or dumb) to this issue.

Yeah, it's amazing once you find out the truth. I was never into the Bible, or any type of religion when I was younger, but I got into it about a year ago and it puts everything into perspective.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Jews went into hells kitchen held off every arab country as its neighbor and have grown into a moderate econmic power with no access to oil like other countries of t he region and have been involed in a do or die guerrilla war with palestine

And hati has had it rough cause of a fukkin embargo.....?

Those jews migt have gotten back reperations but they literally went to war and have been a proxy war every since and they hav florished

In modern times, yeah. Muthafukkaz have had it out for Haiti since the Haitian Revolution. What do you want to hear, Haiti is a shythole cause it's run by blacks? :troll:

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Yeah, it's amazing once you find out the truth. I was never into the Bible, or any type of religion when I was younger, but I got into it about a year ago and it puts everything into perspective.

It [scriptures] sure does put everything into perspective. HA! glad to see we r on (i think...lol) on the same page.
You answered my question.

Let me add this though: isn't it interesting how we now have self hating negros and now this light skinned versus dark skinned war going on within our race?

Its like more divison within our race.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It [scriptures] sure does put everything into perspective. HA! glad to see we r on (i think...lol) on the same page.
You answered my question.

Let me add this though: isn't it interesting how we now have self hating negros and now this light skinned versus dark skinned war going on within our race?

Its like more divison within our race.

We're on the same page. It's disgusting what's happened to our people because there are alot of self hating c00ns out here, but we have to keep in mind that these nikkas are the way they are due to how pervasive white supremacy is in our society. Just saying that there is a such thing as good hair/bad hair is evidence of that. When you're young, you're bombarded with so many images of 'white is right' that it starts to do something to our psyches. It's just like how little Black girls overwhelmingly choose white dolls over Black dolls when experiments are conducted. This verse sums up our people

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
South Africa has nukes also.

And they would spread that knowledge to other nations. The problem is, the enemy doesn't really care about human life, and the US alone, has enough nukes to wipe out a few planets. They would wipe out our planet, a united diaspora is too much of a threat for them.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what the internet is for.. fukk this place.. if my fam would do it, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I agree fukk this place, but I'd be lying if I didn't want to see this place fall first hand. A few weeks ago, a white woman stopped me while I was at the gas station and gave me a sob story about how her husband had left her last year, she was broke, and was driving around to churches to see if they had food pantries. She said she needed gas, and wanted to see if I could spare anything. I really didn't have it to give, but I still gave her half of the few bucks I had on me. It amazes me that whites are now being brought down in this society to a low economic state, and I can't say I'm not happy to see it. Even though that may sound fukked up..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they would spread that knowledge to other nations. The problem is, the enemy doesn't really care about human life, and the US alone, has enough nukes to wipe out a few planets. They would wipe out our planet, a united diaspora is too much of a threat for them.

This is true, but if that's how it's going to happen, it is what it is.

2 Esdras 6:9
For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

The world will continue on, just not the white man's kingdom.