Hell, why not leave?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Don't matter where we go, if we don't Unite. I mean we can barely have discussions on here without somebody being called a c00n or Black militant. Its like you have to be one or the other.

Daps
Those 30 million people living in 'poverty', which is a marker that keeps moving, are still in a better position than the so called Negro, and they think they are better than us also. No reason for a white person to be poor in America. this is THEIR kingdom.

What does the good book say; The same rain falls on the just and unjust, alike.

Compassion, brother...

- Love, Mike

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:rudy:

Haiti and all of those African countries have received literally hundreds of billions in aid and donations over the years and they're all still shytholes. All Israel needed was 1 billion dollars to build themselves into a prosperous nation and Jews have faced just as much if not more oppression than Africans. The fact that there is not a single successful black led nation in the world nor has there ever been one in history is pathetic and we can't sit back and continue to shift the blame for it onto oppression. Black people just keep fukking up.

:what: Israel had literally the strongest empire on the planet ensuring it's existence, nobody was helping africans get their shyt together, quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does the good book say; The same rain falls on the just and unjust, alike.

Compassion, brother...

- Love, Mike

The Bible was only given to the Israelites brother, so everything in there only applies to them.

2 Esdras 6:56
As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Daps
The Bible was only given to the Israelites brother, so everything in there only applies to them.

2 Esdras 6:56
As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

Matthew 5:44-45

New International Version (NIV)

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

I hope don't mind me quote the NIV version, bro.

- Love, Mike

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:snoop: @ this whole thread, agree with the OP tho. Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism is the only answer to the question. Leave the bootlickers and cac apologists to "struggle" for equality in a failing society.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matthew 5:44-45

New International Version (NIV)

44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

I hope don't mind me quote the NIV version, bro.

- Love, Mike

That's cool, I just stick with the KJV.

Psalms 147:19-20

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Any enemies and whatnot that we should be compassionate to, are still Israelites. That's why Yashua allowed us to have slaves of the other nations. They are nothing to him.

Leviticus 25:44
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I agree with this. Hypothetically speaking, if such a feat could be done, all minorities should pack up and let these lame racists have everything they think they dominate and own and see where it gets them. They steal our swag, make money off it, then put us down. If we left them to themselves, the only thing left for them to do is follow us (which I'm sure they will) or fight with themselves.

Every minority group >>>white people sh*t

**This doesn't apply to cool, non racist white people. I have a few in my family so I had to rep**

Daps
If we left them to themselves, the only thing left for them to do is follow us (which I'm sure they will)

:what:

qGnnE.gif