Hell, why not leave?

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
We're on the same page. It's disgusting what's happened to our people because there are alot of self hating c00ns out here, but we have to keep in mind that these nikkas are the way they are due to how pervasive white supremacy is in our society. Just saying that there is a such thing as good hair/bad hair is evidence of that. When you're young, you're bombarded with so many images of 'white is right' that it starts to do something to our psyches. It's just like how little Black girls overwhelmingly choose white dolls over Black dolls when experiments are conducted. This verse sums up our people

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Yas! I can't say nothing more. Glad I'm not the only one.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree fukk this place, but I'd be lying if I didn't want to see this place fall first hand. A few weeks ago, a white woman stopped me while I was at the gas station and gave me a sob story about how her husband had left her last year, she was broke, and was driving around to churches to see if they had food pantries. She said she needed gas, and wanted to see if I could spare anything. I really didn't have it to give, but I still gave her half of the few bucks I had on me. It amazes me that whites are now being brought down in this society to a low economic state, and I can't say I'm not happy to see it. Even though that may sound fukked up..
i give black bums money :manny:

I see this white women on the corner when u get off the highway by my house, I don't give her shyt.
She's not injured, shes not fat, she doesn't seem too crazy... that bytch can work. I don't care about her or her situation, there are brown people on the streets that I can help, there are others that can help her...

I've been around enough white people in Business to know that if that same lady worked with me or worked in HR.. she would be firing nikkas left and right, or sitting at home w her husband like " I just don't see y some of the blacks are upset about that thug traveion trivan tican or whatever his name is - being killed.. Zimmerman is an American hero, and if they don't like it they can take their monkey asses back to AFrica."

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess. Figured a loving God would have gotten over it by now.

Well, I think you're confused about a few things regarding God. God gave us many emotions, did he not? We can love, we can hate, we get scared, we can be sad etc. Why does everyone assume God is all 'love?' It's the Christianity doctrine that tries to tell people that God is all love, yet they at the same time tell us we can go to Hell if we sin. If God was all love, then why would anybody 'go to hell?' The scriptures tell us this-

Exodus 15:3
The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

If the LORD is a man of war, how can he be all love? Furthermore, the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments were ONLY given to HIS people, Israel. So, like a parent who has a disobedient child, you're going to get punished. The tribulation Israel goes through is due to our ancestors not doing what they are supposed to do, and the people of today STILL don't do what we are supposed to do. So...

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people really in here quoting Bible verses? :russ:

It's time ya'll nikkas threw that shyt in a burning bush. :russ:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i give black bums money :manny:

I see this white women on the corner when u get off the highway by my house, I don't give her shyt.
She's not injured, shes not fat, she doesn't seem too crazy... that bytch can work. I don't care about her or her situation, there are brown people on the streets that I can help, there are others that can help her...

I've been around enough white people in Business to know that if that same lady worked with me or worked in HR.. she would be firing nikkas left and right, or sitting at home w her husband like " I just don't see y some of the blacks are upset about that thug traveion trivan tican or whatever his name is - being killed.. Zimmerman is an American hero, and if they don't like it they can take their monkey asses back to AFrica."

I feel you brother. But you and I know, it's not in Black people's nature to be heartless, even towards the enemy, hence the reason this country hasn't burned down yet. But yeah, if she hadn't asked and just had a sign asking for money, I would have ignored her. Always help Blacks I see if I can :obama:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people really in here quoting Bible verses? :russ:

It's time ya'll nikkas threw that shyt in a burning bush. :russ:

I don't think i've seen you say anything substantive since I've been on this forum. Someone should throw YOU in the burning bush.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think i've seen you say anything substantive since I've been on this forum. Someone should throw YOU in the burning bush.

You're the one in bere using fukking fiction books to explain history. Take a seat you dumb smart nikka. :russ:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the one in bere using fukking fiction books to explain history. Take a seat you dumb smart nikka. :russ:

Romans 3:3-4

3 For what if some did not believe ? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect ?

4 God forbid : yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written , That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romans 3:3-4

3 For what if some did not believe ? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect ?

4 God forbid : yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written , That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Romans 6:9
For Illuminatos gave his only begotten fukk to come down to Earth and slap some common fukking sense into you dumbass Christians.

:umad:

Double J

Banned
Daps
I guess the $1 billion in reparations the Jews got from Nazi war crimes might have helped a bit :patrice: Did you great grand pappy black azz see a dime from slavery? Don't even get me started on Haiti, where the embargoes (it was more than one) devastated the islands' economy and environment, blocked shipments of fuel medicine creating near barbaric conditions in a place which was once the richest in the Caribbean. Not to mention the US military occupations to topple elected governments meanwhile stopping them from receiving millions of dollars in loans that were to be used to improve infrastructure. But I guess, you're one of these Obama, blacks have no more excuses type of nikkas, look how well everyone else is doing. Turning a blind eye to the systematic oppression that has kept these place down. I advice you read Confessions of an Economic Hitman which really lets nikkas know how they cripple these foreign countries that wont play ball with them.

:rudy:

Haiti and all of those African countries have received literally hundreds of billions in aid and donations over the years and they're all still shytholes. All Israel needed was 1 billion dollars to build themselves into a prosperous nation and Jews have faced just as much if not more oppression than Africans. The fact that there is not a single successful black led nation in the world nor has there ever been one in history is pathetic and we can't sit back and continue to shift the blame for it onto oppression. Black people just keep fukking up.

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:rudy:

Haiti and all of those African countries have received literally hundreds of billions in aid and donations over the years and they're all still shytholes. All Israel needed was 1 billion dollars to build themselves into a prosperous nation and Jews have faced just as much if not more oppression than Africans. The fact that there is not a single successful black led nation in the world nor has there ever been one in history is pathetic and we can't sit back and continue to shift the blame for it onto oppression. Black people just keep fukking up.

couldn't agree more.

Look st africa for example

U have alot of africa leaders selling there resources which can enrich africa out of poverty for some millions ( for there own riches )while the united states, U.K. and china especially keep getting billions from there resources and keep raping africa

Daps
I agree fukk this place, but I'd be lying if I didn't want to see this place fall first hand. A few weeks ago, a white woman stopped me while I was at the gas station and gave me a sob story about how her husband had left her last year, she was broke, and was driving around to churches to see if they had food pantries. She said she needed gas, and wanted to see if I could spare anything. I really didn't have it to give, but I still gave her half of the few bucks I had on me. It amazes me that whites are now being brought down in this society to a low economic state, and I can't say I'm not happy to see it. Even though that may sound fukked up..

I appreciated your comment on our destruction running parallel with our desire to be our own gods over The Most High.

But, I must ameliorate your post; they're 30 million white people living in what is considered "poverty."

That approximates our total population.

- Love, Mike

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I appreciated your comment on our destruction running parallel with our desire to be our own gods over The Most High.

But, I must ameliorate your post; they're 30 million white people living in what is considered "poverty."

That approximates our total population.

- Love, Mike

Those 30 million people living in 'poverty', which is a marker that keeps moving, are still in a better position than the so called Negro, and they think they are better than us also. No reason for a white person to be poor in America. this is THEIR kingdom.