Hell, why not leave?

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I've always felt this way, but never felt the love from the Spanish speaking community. Funny thing is, in my experience the "dark" Asians have shown me more love and been more open to build.

I really think that the African American community should start doing business with the Filipinos, Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodians, etc. and vice versa. Make those connections overseas. They seem to share our struggle and not be on that divisive BS, at least the ones in the US I have come across.

Whatever works man, as long as unity is involved - fukk everything else.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
See this is the problem with us black people. We always make excuses/blame our problems on racism and white people instead of looking at ourselves.

You mean to tell me that Haiti should get a pass for being an absolute mess and the poorest country in the western hemisphere because of one single embargo that was lifted years ago?

The same goes for Africa. So you're saying that the entire continent of Africa has been robbed and pillaged so throughly by white people that it has no hope of fielding a succesful nation? What are there no renewable resources in Africa? :mjpls:

The Jewish people have been persecuted for 1000's of years and they were devastated by the Holocaust yet they were still able to found the country of Israel and turn it into one of the most prosperous nations in the world in a mere 60 years. Japan and Germany were both in shambles in the aftermath of World War II but they were able to rebuild their countries in no time. Meanwhile, every black led nation lives in squalor and poverty and we resort to the same old tired excuses of racism as an explanation.

We've had plenty of time to turn things around after the atrocities that inflicted upon us to turn things around but we've shown little to no progress. I think it's time we start looking in the mirror instead of constantly poing our fingers at something else.

I guess the $1 billion in reparations the Jews got from Nazi war crimes might have helped a bit :patrice: Did you great grand pappy black azz see a dime from slavery? Don't even get me started on Haiti, where the embargoes (it was more than one) devastated the islands' economy and environment, blocked shipments of fuel medicine creating near barbaric conditions in a place which was once the richest in the Caribbean. Not to mention the US military occupations to topple elected governments meanwhile stopping them from receiving millions of dollars in loans that were to be used to improve infrastructure. But I guess, you're one of these Obama, blacks have no more excuses type of nikkas, look how well everyone else is doing. Turning a blind eye to the systematic oppression that has kept these place down. I advice you read Confessions of an Economic Hitman which really lets nikkas know how they cripple these foreign countries that wont play ball with them.

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Because the Negro in America and scattered across the world are the REAL JEWS OF THE BIBLE. We're in this condition because we stopped following Yashua's (God) Laws, Statutes, and Commandments. When we start coming back to them, Yashua is going to destroy this place and our enemies. People aren't hearing me though. There's no court system, gun, or Black leader that is going to change the condition of Blacks in this country. Only God can do it, and that time is getting close.

So u mean when God comes back or before then?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So u mean when God comes back or before then?

When He comes back-

Jeremiah 30:10-11

10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob (Israel), saith the LORD; neither be dismayed , O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return , and shall be in rest , and be quiet , and none shall make him afraid .

11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished .

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Lets say all black people went back to Africa and prospered,I hope y'all realize they would nuke that h0e for fun.

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
Because the Negro in America and scattered across the world are the REAL JEWS OF THE BIBLE. We're in this condition because we stopped following Yashua's (God) Laws, Statutes, and Commandments. When we start coming back to them, Yashua is going to destroy this place and our enemies. People aren't hearing me though. There's no court system, gun, or Black leader that is going to change the condition of Blacks in this country. Only God can do it, and that time is getting close.

I had to re read ur quote (jumpped too soon to my reply) again because I also feel as if the "negros" are the real jews. After all of the persecution for thousands of years, etc, I beleive that negros are the real jews, but nobody wants to here that. They think the real jews are in Israel (and even those "jews" hate blacks....interesting. ).

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Just chill, in a few years they're gonna figure out this Elysium thang and they'll be out. They'll leave it all to us...

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the $1 billion in reparations the Jews got from Nazi war crimes might have helped a bit :patrice: Did you great grand pappy black azz see a dime from slavery? Don't even get me started on Haiti, where the embargoes (it was more than one) devastated the islands' economy and environment, blocked shipments of fuel medicine creating near barbaric conditions in a place which was once the richest in the Caribbean. Not to mention the US military occupations to topple elected governments meanwhile stopping them from receiving millions of dollars in loans that were to be used to improve infrastructure. But I guess, you're one of these Obama, blacks have no more excuses type of nikkas, look how well everyone else is doing. Turning a blind eye to the systematic oppression that has kept these place down. I advice you read Confessions of an Economic Hitman which really lets nikkas know how they cripple these foreign countries that wont play ball with them.

Jews went into hells kitchen held off every arab country as its neighbor and have grown into a moderate econmic power with no access to oil like other countries of t he region and have been involed in a do or die guerrilla war with palestine

And hati has had it rough cause of a fukkin embargo.....?

Those jews migt have gotten back reperations but they literally went to war and have been a proxy war every since and they hav florished

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I had to re read ur quote (jumpped too soon to my reply) again because I also feel as if the "negros" are the real jews. After all of the persecution for thousands of years, etc, I beleive that negros are the real jews, but nobody wants to here that. They think the real jews are in Israel (and even those "jews" hate blacks....interesting. ).

We're the only people it could be. Nobody can explain why EVERYONE HATES US, because we don't have a history with other nations like that for them to hate us without cause. The Bible even tells us about fake Jews

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Some of the key words in that are tribulation and poverty. We definitely go through tribulation regularly, and poverty is unmatched regarding Negroes worldwide. The so called Jews today own EVERYTHING, so how could it be them. Plus, they worship in synagogues.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't think that could happen? War would be waged once they realize they fukked up. Our people would be talked about as fukkin extinct animals in text books.

Well, the Negro in America is not African (another story), but nukes can destroy large cities, but they would probably have to drop their entire arsenal to even cover a 1/4 of Africa. Africa is misrepresented on maps. You can fit EVERY continent in the world inside of Africa. But no, I think they would have much bigger problems once we left to take care of instead of nuking Africa. If they knew what was good for them, they would be saving those nukes.