Hell, why not leave?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
wouldn't that buying vanish if they left the country? i mean, where would we be working? could be get the same income if we fled to another country?

That's a good question. I didn't say blacks should leave America, but do you think you could prosper better someplace else where the resources of a country aren't controlled by people that hate you?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a good question. I didn't say blacks should leave America, but do you think you could prosper better someplace else where the resources of a country aren't controlled by people that hate you?

i would love that, and the dream would be some place in africa that we could actually call home. however, the wealthiest africans are fleeing to america for a better life and opportunity. tells me we shouldn't be so haste to think that's the superior option.

although the power structure in america is all fukked up, i feel just as entitled to this land as white people. hell, a lot of times, our families have been here longer than their families. so i'm not going to turn my back on all this opportunity, we just need to utilize it better and stop trying to fit in their society. best option would be trying to recreate a BWS. we need to re-segregate ourselves best as possible.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
i would love that, and the dream would be some place in africa that we could actually call home. however, the wealthiest africans are fleeing to america for a better life and opportunity. tells me we shouldn't be so haste to think that's the superior option.

although the power structure in america is all fukked up, i feel just as entitled to this land as white people. hell, a lot of times, our families have been here longer than their families. so i'm not going to turn my back on all this opportunity, we just need to utilize it better and stop trying to fit in their society. best option would be trying to recreate a BWS. we need to re-segregate ourselves best as possible.

Yeah man, that's the true American dream for black folk. Self sufficiency. An economy we control. To me the thing about Africa is, the resources they have are strained to provide for the sheer number of inhabitants after years of pillaging. Land, oil, precious mineral etc. If those traditional resources could be replaced by newer knowledge based ones, which AAs have in abundance a better future could be built. Think about it, what's the number one thing Africans come to the US for? Education. It just so happens many end up staying. But I'm just dreaming though.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rather than leave, how about the blacks link up with us latinos and organize? Imagine the cultural revolution, bruhs.

Latinos have too many divisions within their own culture. Some are hip to what's going down, others are too busy sucking the man's dikk for the paper (my African niccas too don't act like we don't see some of you Toms).

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Latinos have too many divisions within their own culture. Some are hip to what's going down, others are too busy sucking the man's dikk for the paper (my African niccas too don't act like we don't see some of you Toms).

I'm glad you see the dualities :huhldup:

At the end of the day, it's my belief that we are the same. We may speak different languages and cook our food different but we still share the same struggle. If we were to organize within our communities and extend the olive branch rather than turn our backs and say "same ol' shyt," we would be building rather than destroying.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad you see the dualities :huhldup:

At the end of the day, it's my belief that we are the same. We may speak different languages and cook our food different but we still share the same struggle. If we were to organize within our communities and extend the olive branch rather than turn our backs and say "same ol' shyt," we would be building rather than destroying.

I've always felt this way, but never felt the love from the Spanish speaking community. Funny thing is, in my experience the "dark" Asians have shown me more love and been more open to build.

I really think that the African American community should start doing business with the Filipinos, Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodians, etc. and vice versa. Make those connections overseas. They seem to share our struggle and not be on that divisive BS, at least the ones in the US I have come across.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain to me why almost (if not all) EVERY race Hates black people? ??? W HYYYYYY?

What have we done to deserve so much HATE!?

Because the Negro in America and scattered across the world are the REAL JEWS OF THE BIBLE. We're in this condition because we stopped following Yashua's (God) Laws, Statutes, and Commandments. When we start coming back to them, Yashua is going to destroy this place and our enemies. People aren't hearing me though. There's no court system, gun, or Black leader that is going to change the condition of Blacks in this country. Only God can do it, and that time is getting close.

Double J

Banned
Daps
What happened to Africa's resources and what effect did the US embargo have on Haiti? :mjpls:

:russ: @ Detroit

See this is the problem with us black people. We always make excuses/blame our problems on racism and white people instead of looking at ourselves.

You mean to tell me that Haiti should get a pass for being an absolute mess and the poorest country in the western hemisphere because of one single embargo that was lifted years ago?

The same goes for Africa. So you're saying that the entire continent of Africa has been robbed and pillaged so throughly by white people that it has no hope of fielding a succesful nation? What are there no renewable resources in Africa? :mjpls:

The Jewish people have been persecuted for 1000's of years and they were devastated by the Holocaust yet they were still able to found the country of Israel and turn it into one of the most prosperous nations in the world in a mere 60 years. Japan and Germany were both in shambles in the aftermath of World War II but they were able to rebuild their countries in no time. Meanwhile, every black led nation lives in squalor and poverty and we resort to the same old tired excuses of racism as an explanation.

We've had plenty of time to turn things around after the atrocities that inflicted upon us to turn things around but we've shown little to no progress. I think it's time we start looking in the mirror instead of constantly poing our fingers at something else.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
We make up %13 of the population. We have even less political/economic power. We wont be missed. Hispanics will fill in the "void".

Oh we will be missed.....

Just take sports for example... Who da hell is everybody gonna watch sundays? NFL would probably fold, College Football and Basketball would become a joke.... The NBA? :heh:

You know how much money those Sports generate for these big time television networks...

It may not seem like big deal but they will start feeling the effects