Hebrew Israelite videos

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I don't know or see much info on 5% online (like rasta)

1. We teach that black people are the original people of the earth
2. We teach that black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization
3. We teach that the science of supreme mathematics is the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe
4. We teach that Islam is a natural way of life and not a religion
5. We teach that education should be fashioned
6. We teach each one teach one
7. We teach that the black man is god
8. We teach that babies are the greatest and the future and should be supported in everyway
9. We teach that the unified black family is the vital building block of the Nation

peace

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The gods have no problem with psalms 82:7. we all know we die a physical death. But man = the mind. Which has always been here. We are the supreme beings. There's nothing higher than man. My lessons are not "all over the place". I observe then dig for evidence to come out to the truth.

Supreme beings compared to who/what?

Nobody has been successful in showing and proving an invisible being able to do anything let alone being the supreme being. Do you feel like I'm attacking you because you can't give evidence of an invisible god? God is seen and heard everywhere sun.

My point has never been to prove anything. You either accept there is a God/Jesus Christ, or you don't.

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Surely you can believe this. After all, you do QUOTE scripture.

I can go into the bible and point chapter 18 of genesis verses 1-4 of abraham washing the lord's feet. Unless I'm mistaking, Abraham was before Jesus, and ghosts don't have feet.

black man is god, always has been, always will be

You might want to look at Genesis chapter 18:2 before you run with that.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Supreme beings compared to who/what?

My point has never been to prove anything. You either accept there is a God/Jesus Christ, or you don't.

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Surely you can believe this. After all, you do QUOTE scripture.

You might want to look at Genesis chapter 18:2 before you run with that.

Is there anything higher than man? Invisible beings can't be proven. When you base your foundation on belief you are prone to fall for anything. Past civilizations knew they were gods. What I'm saying isn't anything new. It's only recently that we look to something other than self for power, when the kingdom of heaven is inside you. This is Jesus in the book of thomas

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) imperial rule is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) imperial rule is inside you and outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Gospel-of-Thomas-Scholars-Version.pdf

Man is God

Peace

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there anything higher than man? Invisible beings can't be proven. When you base your foundation on belief you are prone to fall for anything. Past civilizations knew they were gods. What I'm saying isn't anything new. It's only recently that we look to something other than self for power, when the kingdom of heaven is inside you. This is Jesus in the book of thomas

You're quoting scripture of the record of the 'invisible beings' you claim aren't proven. You claim you're a god, yet you can't however live forever, can contract disease, and you die a physical death. Anyone following this doctrine isn't using common sense.

Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) imperial rule is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) imperial rule is inside you and outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

http://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Gospel-of-Thomas-Scholars-Version.pdf

Man is God

Peace

Not very conducive to your argument. Anyways, go ahead and get the last word in.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
And this is why we're going to have to agree to disagree. You have the unrealistic definition of god taught by white people. God = Man = Mind. That's the reality. You can't ask me to do anything the invisible god has never done. My physical may go away but my mind has no beginning nor ending. Matter and Energy cannot be created or destroyed.

God is a righteous man who teaches the truth and is a father to whoever wants knowledge. The mystery god can't do that.

I've stated my view. People can observe the thread and decide for themselves what's true or not.

Peace

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
1. We teach that black people are the original people of the earth
2. We teach that black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization
3. We teach that the science of supreme mathematics is the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe
4. We teach that Islam is a natural way of life and not a religion
5. We teach that education should be fashioned
6. We teach each one teach one
7. We teach that the black man is god
8. We teach that babies are the greatest and the future and should be supported in everyway
9. We teach that the unified black family is the vital building block of the Nation

peace

Serious question, why is black man God? Is it just figurative?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
These cats have to step up their economic game. The principle operates too much on the hope that one day a ship is going to come down and save the black race, which takes alot away from grassroots action necessary for black people to solve their own problems. How can you be the mother/father of all civilization but cant do math or have a community backed by the black dollar.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Can you be more specific as to why God is a black man?

If you're asking why he's not or can't be white then the question I would bring up is how can he be god if he can't produce the human family? The universe has polarities. People are not excluded from this. I'm not saying that blacks can do no wrong, or that white people can't do good, but history speaks for itself. One people leans towards one way, the other towards another. What may be good for blacks may be bad for whites and vice verse. But whoever goes against the original people is going against god.

Peace

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
If you're asking why he's not or can't be white then the question I would bring up is how can he be god if he can't produce the human family? The universe has polarities. People are not excluded from this. I'm not saying that blacks can do no wrong, or that white people can't do good, but history speaks for itself. One people leans towards one way, the other towards another. What may be good for blacks may be bad for whites and vice verse. But whoever goes against the original people is going against god.

Peace

Nope, I'm just genuinely curious I grew up around the Nation of Gods and Earths (I never really paid attention much because I've been pretty much an atheist my whole life), and I've heard some conflicting stuff like black woman is actually God.

Personally, white man being God is a by product of colonialism and anyone that believes that Cesare Borgia, sorry I mean blue eyed blonde haired Jesus is God, is someone that's been extremely conditioned.