Hebrew Israelite videos

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Yeah..nikkas in here talking about supreme mathematics and prob can't do a basic algebra equation..let alone trig

Smh. Supreme Mathematics is the mathematics of life. Just because someone in college knows college math doesn't automatically make them successful.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Please stop showing off your ignorance, smh. There are many gods and earths, in college, entrepreneurs, and building with the community. We teach ALL of the human family and you say we don't know anything about unity? gtfo with that bs. You obviously didn't do much if any research on our nation, you're just spitting out your opinion based on nothing. PEACE

I dunno man, I used to be around the gods heavy when I was a teenager. They have no direction, no purpose....smoking newports and quoting supreme mathematics will only get you so far.

I'm not saying there aren't productive gods out there, there are, but again...the Gods and Earths as an organization have no direction whatsoever, that's why they've become type irrelevant.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I have very similar views to LionofJudah but that Esau stuff is a little off to me...though that Duke stuff is very compelling. I just don't know how blacks in America could be the children of Israel. Deut. 28 does sound just like black folks today though :wow:

I feel that the white race are the gentiles which was created by the mating of Japheth's descendants with Neanderthals/etc. All of this is supported with geography, science, DNA, and bible, specifically Genesis & the book of Enoch.

Arabs/Turks etc. could possibly be Esau..that kinda makes sense as well :manny: because in the bible it did make reference to them looking different but still being the brother of Jacob. They always kinda stayed around Israel too. Today, these people are called 'Sand Nikka' :ohhh:

Arabs and Turks are completely different people. Arabs are semites, Turks are not. Turks are a mixture of central Asian/mongol and Indo-European.

You guys need to stop using the Bible as some sort of historical reference, it's not.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have very similar views to LionofJudah but that Esau stuff is a little off to me...though that Duke stuff is very compelling. I just don't know how blacks in America could be the children of Israel. Deut. 28 does sound just like black folks today though :wow:

I feel that the white race are the gentiles which was created by the mating of Japheth's descendants with Neanderthals/etc. All of this is supported with geography, science, DNA, and bible, specifically Genesis & the book of Enoch.

Arabs/Turks etc. could possibly be Esau..that kinda makes sense as well :manny: because in the bible it did make reference to them looking different but still being the brother of Jacob. They always kinda stayed around Israel too. Today, these people are called 'Sand Nikka' :ohhh:

Check this out this conversation between Arabs and Israelites from the movie The Message made in 1976. Take notice of the color of the Israelites.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Check this out this conversation between Arabs and Israelites from the movie The Message made in 1976. Take notice of the color of the Israelites.

thx for that clip breh :myman:

oh it is without doubt that the original Hebrews were black people...scripture shows that. Love the hair of the Israelites as well. :wow: powerful stuff. Gotta check that entire film out now.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thx for that clip breh

oh it is without doubt that the original Hebrews were black people...scripture shows that. Love the hair of the Israelites as well. :wow: powerful stuff. Gotta check that entire film out now.

Yeah man, what's funny is people in alot of other countries already know this. It's us nikkas in America that don't know. Now, we just have to convince you the white man is Edom and you're set LOL!

EDIT: The movie is probably worth watching, but it's actually about Islam.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yeah man, what's funny is people in alot of other countries already know this. It's us nikkas in America that don't know. Now, we just have to convince you the white man is Edom and you're set LOL!

:whoa: that 12 tribe stuff needs more proof...saying black people in America are Israel is a quite a stretch too.

In terms of Esau being the Arabs/Turks etc it would make some type of sense as well with them believing part of the bible...part of them mixing with CACs & the other part fighting the mixing yet somewhat all of them believing parts of the bible. the only part that doesn't make sense is the constant fighting of each other.
Growing up I was always taught that the Arabs were Ishmael descendants...if they are not...who are his descendants?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: that 12 tribe stuff needs more proof...saying black people in America are Israel is a quite a stretch too.

In terms of Esau being the Arabs/Turks etc it would make some type of sense as well with them believing part of the bible...part of them mixing with CACs & the other part fighting the mixing yet somewhat all of them believing parts of the bible. the only part that doesn't make sense is the constant fighting of each other.
Growing up I was always taught that the Arabs were Ishmael descendants...if they are not...who are his descendants?

You confuse me sometimes man. Are you saying you believe that the original Israelites are so called Black people, but you just don't think Blacks in America are? Besides the Bible giving the account of what would happen to Israel in the last days and saying we would be dispersed, Blacks in America have suffered probably the worst under the hand of the so called white man. Why would Blacks, who everybody wants to be, but not want to go through what we go through, NOT be the real Jews? Jews are supposed to be persecuted and hated, why would it not be us?? I'm sorry, but we don't question the white man when he says something. We only question or dismiss it when it comes from other so-called minorities. Where is the proof that those b*stards who stole our land are the real Jews? What curses do they fit? Where is the proof of them ever going into captivity? Hell, where is the Holocaust in the Bible? It was a huge event for for them, so it should be in scripture. As far as everything else, Ishmael is the Arabs, but Arab in itself is a very vague and ambiguous term . I wouldn't classify Ottoman turks as Arabs, I'd consider them white. And no, I don't see why you think Esau could possibly be the Arabs whatsoever.

Acts 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

images

Negroes in America are the true Jews.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You confuse me sometimes man. Are you saying you believe that the original Israelites are so called Black people, but you just don't think Blacks in America are? Besides the Bible giving the account of what would happen to Israel in the last days and saying we would be dispersed, Blacks in America have suffered probably the worst under the hand of the so called white man. Why would Blacks, who everybody wants to be, but not want to go through what we go through, NOT be the real Jews? Jews are supposed to be persecuted and hated, why would it not be us?? I'm sorry, but we don't question the white man when he says something. We only question or dismiss it when it comes from other so-called minorities. Where is the proof that those b*stards who stole our land are the real Jews? What curses do they fit? Where is the proof of them ever going into captivity? Hell, where is the Holocaust in the Bible? It was a huge event for for them, so it should be in scripture. As far as everything else, Ishmael is the Arabs, but Arab in itself is a very vague and ambiguous term . I wouldn't classify Ottoman turks as Arabs, I'd consider them white. And no, I don't see why you think Esau could possibly be the Arabs whatsoever.

Acts 5:30
The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Galatians 3:13
Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

images

Negroes in America are the true Jews.

I know that the OG Jews were black. I don't believe the present day guys who call themselves that are...their story makes no biblical sense. I just have problems seeing how the black Hebrews 'Jews' made it from North Africa all the way to West Africa. That's a very long trip...without dying off breh. :ld: Now it is some things that you all say that makes plenty of sense...like... When I read that in Treaty of Utrecht 1713 agreed to send 144,000 slaves to the West Indies...I was :mindblown:

The only time in history that that number came up was in the bible and then again in the slave trade...so I consider myself open minded to all types of theories & biblical interpretations.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that the OG Jews were black. I don't believe the present day guys who call themselves that are...their story makes no biblical sense. I just have problems seeing how the black Hebrews 'Jews' made it from North Africa all the way to West Africa. That's a very long trip...without dying off breh. :ld: Now it is some things that you all say that makes plenty of sense...like... When I read that in Treaty of Utrecht 1713 agreed to send 144,000 slaves to the West Indies...I was :mindblown:

The only time in history that that number came up was in the bible and then again in the slave trade...so I consider myself open minded to all types of theories & biblical interpretations.

I can understand that, but the Jews were in Africa for centuries before the slave trade started. At least 1500 years, so they had plenty of time to make it to the west coast. Never heard that about the Treaty of Utrecht, but I need to check it out. Thanks.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
here's a link about the Treaty of Utrecht 1713

http://www.warwickhistory.com/index...erprises&catid=49:pawtuxet-village&Itemid=110

http://www.historyhome.co.uk/readings/slavery.htm

The great period of the English slave trade had, however, not yet arrived. It was only in 1713 that it began to attain its full dimensions. One of the most important and most popular parts of the Treaty of Utrecht was the contract known as the Assiento, by which the British Government secured for its subjects during thirty years an absolute monopoly of the supply of slaves to the Spanish colonies. The traffic was regulated by a long and elaborate treaty, guarding among other things against any possible scandal to the Roman Catholic religion from the presence of heretical slave-traders, and it provided that in the thirty years from 1713 to 1743 the English should bring into the Spanish West Indies no less than 144,000 negroes, or 4,800 every year, that during the first twenty-five years of the contract they might import a still greater number on paying certain moderate duties, and that they might carry the slave trade into numerous Spanish ports from which it had hitherto been excluded.

breh...this is some spooky stuff man. I've done alot of research on this subject...and when I came across this I was floored :wow:

Last edited:

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Dude in the 2nd video states Abraham was in the city of Chaldeans and that the Chaldeans were ancient Africans. Since Jacob/Israel descend from Isaac and Abraham, wouldn't that mean the Hebrews are African or have relatively recent African lineage? If true, Is there any archaeological evidence or biblical proof that the Chaldeans we're ancient Africans?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I dunno man, I used to be around the gods heavy when I was a teenager. They have no direction, no purpose....smoking newports and quoting supreme mathematics will only get you so far.

I'm not saying there aren't productive gods out there, there are, but again...the Gods and Earths as an organization have no direction whatsoever, that's why they've become type irrelevant.

I don't know the gods you met but you are right about this. It's more than just mathematics. EVERYBODY uses supreme math. They just don't know how to use it. It's quite possible these gods didn't even know they lessons. To be in the Nation you have to follow the rules and regulations. One of those is being able to memorize and quote 120 lessons at any given moment. You can have supreme math and alphabets and you may not see any improvement. Why? Because as stated, it's the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe. So what the hell is the math unlocking? It's unlocking those 120 lessons plus lessons which are not mentioned in those degrees.

And the nation has always be relevant. Just because we're not on the devils media doesn't mean we ain't doing shyt. We teaching the babies and building. If you don't see change in a person it's because of his/her own fault for rejecting the truth. Nobody can bring themselves out of darkness but themselves, and adults stay in their ways. So while the masses are teaching the babies that they should pray to that which does not exist, we are going to continue to teach them that nothings better than them and that they have to power to shape the life they want.

You live in New York ya? Go to Allah School in Mecca to meet the true and living(2122 7th ave Manhattan). Or go to one of the parliaments. We ain't hiding.

Srsly though, we have no direction? Kill that noise breh.

https://www.facebook.com/Saladin2013?ref=br_tf

774129_10100737397925667_218002614_o.jpg

Peace