Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-IDK what happened with the multi quotes earlier.

-You take offense to the creator of the video calling BHI devils, yet you feel no type of way when Black Hebrewlites are known to slander everyone that walks by them when they are preaching their info.

I find it funny that the creator of the video calls us devils, I take no offense. It's somewhat obvious that the creator of that video is trying to essentially claim that so called Black Americans aren't from the 12 tribes and I think that's very stupid, and obviously agenda based. Plus, there are many different camps of Hebrew Israelites, so to assume all are the same way is a fallacy. We are supposed to to gather our people and tell the judgment to the heathens. I also find it funny that only the Hebrew Israelites speech gets examined, while ignoring the insults and threats they receive on a daily basis.

-Notice Rastas dont have to preach, slander, or persuade anyone to join or accept the truth.

I'm glad you brought that up.
Genesis 49:10
The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

If you aren't preaching, how are the 12 Tribes going to be gathered? The Negro in America (Judah) and throughout the world are the main ones telling people they are Israelites, which is what the prophecy would be. I know Jamaica has claimed Judah for a long time, but where are y'all works at?

People of all race/ethnicities actually come to rastas for the truth... We all over the world brah.

That's one reason I why I think y'all have some false doctrine. The Laws, Statutes, and Commandments were given only to the Israelites, nobody else.

Psalms 147:19-20
19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Heaven is going to be here on Earth. And why wouldn't we want to rule a people? I think you're confusing the chattel slavery Blacks went through as opposed to a righteous rulership. They are still going to be under the Israelites though.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

So heaven is what we make it and the world we'll establish contains freedom, justice and equality? Are we on the same page?

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So heaven is what we make it and the world we'll establish contains freedom, justice and equality? Are we on the same page?

No, I didn't say heaven is what we make it. God and Jesus Christ are going to establish Heaven on Earth after Jesus Christ comes back and brings judgment. But yes, there will be no unrightenous in the Kingdom of Heaven. All of the 'old things' have passed away.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
I've never read the Bible of Marcus Garvey.
Marcus Garvey said in 1920, ("Look to Africa, when a black king shall be crowned, for the day of deliverance is at hand"), came true in 1930, when Ras Tafari Makonnen (Haile Selassie I) was crowned.

He quoted scriptures in the bible. I don't know the exact scriptures, but I will ask my peoples. I'm sure its online somewhere tho.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
No, I didn't say heaven is what we make it. God and Jesus Christ are going to establish Heaven on Earth after Jesus Christ comes back and brings judgment. But yes, there will be no unrightenous in the Kingdom of Heaven. All of the 'old things' have passed away.

But the Jesus of 2000 years ago is dead. Where is god today? Only real can deal with real. I've never seen this spirit god.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
5%ers don't know God. Yet it's funny because you have Biblical scriptures under your avy, and not from the Koran.

why you getting defensive breh. just asking questions

And I KNOW who god is. The Blackman is god. In all of my history I have never seen an invisible being do anything. Being meaning that which does exists through the 5 senses.

And so what if I quote bible verses. I can quote quran verses as well. Or I can dive into kabbalah, or freemasonry, or khemet science etc. I'm not roped and bound to one book. I'm one with the universe and everything has a science behind it.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Defensive? I'm defensive after your passive aggressive questions?

And I KNOW who god is. The Blackman is god. In all of my history I have never seen an invisible being do anything. Being meaning that which does exists through the 5 senses.

The Black man is a god, with a lowercase 'g'. I find it funny that 5%ers point to Psalms 82:6 to justify their beliefs, yet always leave out Psalms 82:7

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
And so what if I quote bible verses. I can quote quran verses as well. Or I can dive into kabbalah, or freemasonry, or khemet science etc. I'm not roped and bound to one book. I'm one with the universe and everything has a science behind it.

That just means your doctrine is all over the place, and probably shouldn't be taken seriously.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

Tell us what you know breh...
Also can you explain your avi? I don't know or see much info on 5% online (like rasta).

Hebrew Isrealite propaganda all over the place :smh: sorry brah @LionofJudah

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Defensive? I'm defensive after your passive aggressive questions?

The Black man is a god, with a lowercase 'g'. I find it funny that 5%ers point to Psalms 82:6 to justify their beliefs, yet always leave out Psalms 82:7

But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

That just means your doctrine is all over the place, and probably shouldn't be taken seriously.

The gods have no problem with psalms 82:7. we all know we die a physical death. But man = the mind. Which has always been here. We are the supreme beings. There's nothing higher than man. My lessons are not "all over the place". I observe then dig for evidence to come out to the truth.

Nobody has been successful in showing and proving an invisible being able to do anything let alone being the supreme being. Do you feel like I'm attacking you because you can't give evidence of an invisible god? God is seen and heard everywhere sun.

I can go into the bible and point chapter 18 of genesis verses 1-4 of abraham washing the lord's feet. Unless I'm mistaking, Abraham was before Jesus, and ghosts don't have feet.

black man is god, always has been, always will be

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Tell us what you know breh...
Also can you explain your avi? I don't know or see much info on 5% online (like rasta).

Hebrew Isrealite propaganda all over the place :smh: sorry brah @LionofJudah

peace, the avatar is a pic of the knowledge of self book put together by many gods and earths.