Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, I'm just genuinely curious I grew up around the Nation of Gods and Earths (I never really paid attention much because I've been pretty much an atheist my whole life), and I've heard some conflicting stuff like black woman is actually God.

Personally, white man being God is a by product of colonialism and anyone that believes that Cesare Borgia, sorry I mean blue eyed blonde haired Jesus is God, is someone that's been extremely conditioned.

I was just about to post this

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Nope, I'm just genuinely curious I grew up around the Nation of Gods and Earths (I never really paid attention much because I've been pretty much an atheist my whole life), and I've heard some conflicting stuff like black woman is actually God.

Personally, white man being God is a by product of colonialism and anyone that believes that Cesare Borgia, sorry I mean blue eyed blonde haired Jesus is God, is someone that's been extremely conditioned.

peace, people saying the black woman is god need to show and prove. Man has the XY chromosome while the Woman has XX. Man came first and is the foundation of the family, just like the sun is the foundation of the solar system. The earth revolves around the sun, not the other way. this is not bashing the black woman as she is equally important. But yeah, The Nation of Gods and Earths or the 5% nation don't teach that. I've heard the NOI say goddesses and whatnot but yeah...

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
neuron-galaxy.jpg

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
peace, people saying the black woman is god need to show and prove. Man has the XY chromosome while the Woman has XX. Man came first and is the foundation of the family, just like the sun is the foundation of the solar system. The earth revolves around the sun, not the other way. this is not bashing the black woman as she is equally important. But yeah, The Nation of Gods and Earths or the 5% nation don't teach that. I've heard the NOI say goddesses and whatnot but yeah...

Thanks for the clarification brotha.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
These cats have to step up their economic game. The principle operates too much on the hope that one day a ship is going to come down and save the black race, which takes alot away from grassroots action necessary for black people to solve their own problems. How can you be the mother/father of all civilization but cant do math or have a community backed by the black dollar.

Yeah..nikkas in here talking about supreme mathematics and prob can't do a basic algebra equation..let alone trig

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Whether or not people believe in it, this is interesting stuff if you can get passed the "white man is the devil" rhetoric. Holy scriptures can be interpreted differently but these passages are coming from the KJV. Most western christians i know, read from this version. Somethings not adding up.

We already know how the atheist feel, but what do the christian and muslims think? No practicing religious poster but Slaimon has said LionofJudah is wrong, or used their scripture to refute any of what hes saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong but according to God/Allah, Christians are supposed to spread Christianity, and Muslims are supposed to spread Islam. Can anybody who is somewhat serious about their faith correct Lion if his interpretation is off?

I have very similar views to LionofJudah but that Esau stuff is a little off to me...though that Duke stuff is very compelling. I just don't know how blacks in America could be the children of Israel. Deut. 28 does sound just like black folks today though :wow:

I feel that the white race are the gentiles which was created by the mating of Japheth's descendants with Neanderthals/etc. All of this is supported with geography, science, DNA, and bible, specifically Genesis & the book of Enoch.

Turks
Iranians
Persians
Kurds
Jordanians
Syrians
Arabs

Arabs/Turks etc. could possibly be Esau..that kinda makes sense as well :manny: because in the bible it did make reference to them looking different but still being the brother of Jacob. They always kinda stayed around Israel too. Today, these people are called 'Sand Nikka' :ohhh:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Yeah..nikkas in here talking about supreme mathematics and prob can't do a basic algebra equation..let alone trig
These cats ultimately hit a brick wall when its time to start talking about making money and unity. Its nothing but doomsday prophecy which doesnt translate to the advancement of black people. If you look at popular movements in the world, there was grassroots organization followed by a pooling of money which lead to economic advancement because they could fund goals followed by a constituency to influence laws. I dont see that here but i do hear alot of information to build ones self esteem. What happens after that. After you're comfortable being broke and in poverty?

Also, with so many light skinned nikkas in the group, that are obviously half white, what becomes of them. You'd think this organization would only be for highly melaninated black men.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yes the original Hebrews were black to what I believe..but I think what @LionofJudah is trying to say is that the blacks escaped Israel to africa only to be rounded up and sold as slaves to the America's....so he's saying that all black Americans are originally from Israel.. That I find very hard to believe since slaves didnt practice Judaism, but what they did practice was their african traditions and spoke in african dialects and not Hebrew dialects to what I know..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes the original Hebrews were black to what I believe..but I think what @LionofJudah is trying to say is that the blacks escaped Israel to africa only to be rounded up and sold as slaves to the America's....so he's saying that all black Americans are originally from Israel.. That I find very hard to believe since slaves didnt practice Judaism, but what they did practice was their african traditions and spoke in african dialects and not Hebrew dialects to what I know..

From the book From Babylon To Timbuktu (Backed up by historian Flavius Josephus)

In The Year 65 B.C. The Roman Armies Under General Pompey Captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespasian And His Son, Titus Put An End To The Jewish State, With Great Slaughter. During The Period Of The Military Governors Of Palestine, Many Outrages And Atrocities Were Committed Against The Residue Of The People. During The Period From Pompey To Julius, It Has Been Estimated That Over 1,000,000 Jews Fled Into Africa, Fleeing From Roman Persecution And Slavery. The Slave Markets Were Full Of Black Jewish Slaves.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
1. We teach that black people are the original people of the earth
2. We teach that black people are the fathers and mothers of civilization
3. We teach that the science of supreme mathematics is the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe
4. We teach that Islam is a natural way of life and not a religion
5. We teach that education should be fashioned
6. We teach each one teach one
7. We teach that the black man is god
8. We teach that babies are the greatest and the future and should be supported in everyway
9. We teach that the unified black family is the vital building block of the Nation

peace

I agree with 7 of your points, are there any 5%'ers in NY?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
These cats ultimately hit a brick wall when its time to start talking about making money and unity. Its nothing but doomsday prophecy which doesnt translate to the advancement of black people. If you look at popular movements in the world, there was grassroots organization followed by a pooling of money which lead to economic advancement because they could fund goals followed by a constituency to influence laws. I dont see that here but i do hear alot of information to build ones self esteem. What happens after that. After you're comfortable being broke and in poverty?

Also, with so many light skinned nikkas in the group, that are obviously half white, what becomes of them. You'd think this organization would only be for highly melaninated black men.

Please stop showing off your ignorance, smh. There are many gods and earths, in college, entrepreneurs, and building with the community. We teach ALL of the human family and you say we don't know anything about unity? gtfo with that bs. You obviously didn't do much if any research on our nation, you're just spitting out your opinion based on nothing. PEACE